Storage Partitions Premium 4.0.3 [TEAMOS-HKRG] [AndroidKing]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2015 by AndroidKingin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Storage Partitions Premium 4.0.3 [TEAMOS-HKRG] [AndroidKing] (Size: 1.98 MB)
 [TEAMOS-HKRG] [AndroidKing] storage partitions pro.apk1.98 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From www.TeamOS-HKrg.com.txt43 bytes

Description

*Storage Partitions*

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and then give your feedback

Do you want to know just how much phone memory storage you are acquiring?
When the supplier says your phone has 16 GB how much is really available to you for your applications, music and things? This app gives you important info on the storage framework and a lot more.
The phone memory storage space is arranged right into structures called Partitions. The Android OS uses the Hvac system Partition. The Applications utilize the Data Partition and more. The dimension of Information Partition plays a critical duty in the number of apps you could install. The individual storage (music, downloads etc) is applied either as component of the interior Data Partition or else in an external SD Card. For the general user the Data Partition as well as Customer Storage are the locations of passion.
There are other Partitions which are concealed (unmounted) from individual. The application makes a best shot to give details on unmounted partitions like Recuperation, Boot etc to ensure that you could have a complete birds eyeview of your Android storage space.
A should have tool for would be rooters or if you simply want to get a handle on the storage space made use of by your phone.

WHAT ‘S NEW-:
This Update – Thanks to all who sent mistake reports!
Crash solutions.
Recent.
Android Partition.
Applications Partition.
UI Improvements. Now exterior partitions can be scanned.
Quick web link buttons to partitions from landing screen.

**Instructions**

Install the apk
Open and Enjoy!!.

Hack Description:
FULL PREMIUM

FOLLOW US ON-:

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.98 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Storage Partitions Premium 4.0.3 [TEAMOS-HKRG] [AndroidKing]