Stormlord - Hesperia (2013) 320kbps [Gorgatz]

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on September 21, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Stormlord - Hesperia (2013) 320kbps [Gorgatz] (Size: 102.99 MB)
 08. Those Upon The Pyre.mp322.16 MB
 03. Bearer Of Fate.mp315.53 MB
 05. Onward To Roma.mp315.27 MB
 01. Aeneas.mp314.07 MB
 07. My Lost Empire.mp312.58 MB
 02. Motherland.mp310.66 MB
 04. Hesperia.mp39.96 MB
 06. Sic Volvere Parcas.mp32.58 MB
 Front.jpg181.83 KB

Description

Stormlord - Hesperia (2013) 320kbps [Gorgatz]

- INFO -

STORMLORD are now well over two decades in the business and have established themselves internationally at this time, with its Symphonic Extreme Metal. Good works such as "The Gorgon Cult" or especially the last album "Mare Nostrum" testify to the class the Italian. Thus, the expectations are pretty high on the new disc.

" Hesperia "is the first concept album by the band. It was inspired by the Latin epic "Aeneas" by the Roman poet Virgil. Somehow you realize the new plant to this content and connection. STORMLORD proceed partially clear atmospheric and sometimes worn - just more epic than usual symphonic elements are still present, the usual dynamism and directness but has been reduced. The resemblance to a monumental MovieScore has increased it. But the Italians still understand that extreme metal elements skillfully combined with the symphonic bombast, so intense mood as the final product produced epic songs.

Many beautiful melody lines make it a difficult to recommend specific pieces. You actually have all their charm and personal favorites depend on individual preferences. I find it particularly "Onward To Roma," "My Lost Empire" "Those Upon The Pyre" done without that I can now discover exactly why these songs. In the end, all the pieces can be described as good. A failure does not exist. What I'm missing something - but that's more or less personal feelings - is just a certain rawness that was simply represented even more on the earlier works. I have the impression STORMLORD move a bit towards the newer Turisas what their knack for rousing songwriting but overall not harmed.

The odyssey of STORMLORD now lasted twice as long as that of Odysseus and Aeneas, whose Roman equivalent. For over twenty years the Italians are in business, the labels and the members have changed as the Caesars and their minions are now, after five years of absence, with the fifth album "Hesperia" on the German label TrollZorn arrived. Of the original line, which has the burden formerly German cult label started episode, today only Lieutenant Kaiser and singer Cristiano Borchi is left, the band has continued his restless, but stoic and gentle. Although STORMLORD is the big breakthrough never yet been granted, but the status of the troops should not be underestimated therefore. "Hesperia" way, either. The album, which conceptually Virgil's epic poem "Aeneid" follows (which tells how the hero Aeneas flees after the Trojan War from the burning Troy and comes after a multi-year trip to Lazio, where he became the ancestor of the Romans), has become all too of made free and fixed boundaries between genres is an amazingly mature, diverse works. Roughly, the description "Symphonic Extreme Metal" already fit. Which these days intrusive parallel to FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE prohibits, however, because in addition to the ingredients and the country both bands connects little. STORMLORD show already with the opener "Aeneas" that they historical accuracy and feel are more important than sensationalism and dolled up to bursting Song monster. Exciting: The lyrics of "Aeneas" are natural sung in Latin (who wants to find exactly what in the classical hexameter), even if, unfortunately, not much listening. The song is otherwise, as ever, a large part of the album, on epic melodies, bang on friendly midtempo and a careful mix of metal and Synthetikelelementen.

Orchestral elements, oriental-style arrangements, percussions, choirs and ambience samples go hand in hand with the harsh elements of the sound, somewhere between moderate black metal, deep death metal riffing, djentigen approaches ("Motherland", "Bearer Of Hate ") and almost ballad-like, but kitsch-free bonds Gothic commute really great title song. Only the latent power metal wrapping is my feeling after all but disappeared, for the folky proportion is slightly higher. Essentially STORMLORD have therefore expanded their niche and cultured. That may not be spectacular new, but it works because it just seems authentic after all these years and the band is their Roman national pride that "Hesperia" embodies, also decreases. Since you can forgive that the album does not convince stop until the last minute. For it is all around them, especially the fantastic production, absolutely succeeded. Of random walk so absolutely no question can be.

- T R A C K L I S T -

1. Aeneas
2. Motherland
3. Bearer Of Fate
4. Hesperia
5. Onward To Roma
6. Sic Volvere Parcas
7. My Lost Empire
8. Those Among The Pyre

Bitrate: 320 k
Genre: Black
Subgenre: Symphonic Black / Epic Metal