Storyline Australia - Truth, Lies and Intelligence.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 7, 2005 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Storyline Australia - Truth, Lies and Intelligence.avi (Size: 644.42 MB)
 Storyline Australia - Truth, Lies and Intelligence.avi644.42 MB

Description

In February 2003, millions of people worldwide took to their streets desperate to stop an unjust war. However, no amount of protesting or the rising suspicions about the justification for war could quiet the beating drums of the war machine. Did the people know something their governments did not? This documentary chronicles the inside journey of the coalition of the willing from the days following 9/11 to the bombing of Baghdad. "Two years on, Iraq has been destroyed. The human toll is immeasurable. The intelligence failure on Iraq will go down in history as the biggest intelligence blunder since Vietnam," says film-maker Carmel Travers. After scores of interviews with senior intelligence analysts, Iraqi refugees, Arab leaders, insurgent bombers and ordinary citizens, Travers believes that there can be only one conclusion - the invasion, conquest and occupation of Iraq was a war based on a litany of lies. Among those interviewed for Truth, Lies and Intelligence is Andrew Wilkie, a former senior intelligence officer with the Office of National Assessment (ONA) in Canberra. He was responsible for, among other things, examining the human cost of a full-scale war waged against Iraq. Wilkie trained at the Royal Military College, Duntroon, and was the Senior Transnational Issues Analyst at ONA before his public resignation in protest at Australia's involvement in the war in Iraq in March 2003. He does not believe that he betrayed his country. "I did not betray my country. I betrayed my government for the country that I love."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
644.42 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Storyline Australia - Truth, Lies and Intelligence.avi