Stranger Series(1-2) - N.M. Catalano[iGB][ePUB][ReQ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 2, 2015 by iGetBooksin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Stranger Series(1-2) - N.M. Catalano[iGB][ePUB][ReQ] (Size: 496.82 KB)
 Switch_ Stranger Book 2 - N.M. Catalano.epub285.5 KB
 Stranger_ Book 1 - N.M. Catalano.epub211.32 KB

Description

imageimage

Book 1-I couldn't resist submitting to him. I still can't, no matter the cost.

I thought I was fine, I thought my life was ok. Until I met him. One night of erotic abandon blew open the door to the prison of my life and there was no way I wanted to lock it back up. I couldn’t, not when he kept coming back. But I knew there would be a price to pay. There always is, I had been warned. The past always comes back to haunt you especially when it promised it would.

Your body is my playground and I want to play.

Life is good. I have control, I like having control. Until I met her. I thought that one night of her deliciousness would be enough to satisfy me. I was wrong. I wanted more, there was something about her, she was different. And now I was losing control, there was no way in hell I was going to lose.

*Intended to be read as a stand alone but first in a series, there are no cliffhangers.

*Disclaimer: explicit sex scenes, intended for mature audiences. Be prepared to sweat and your heart rate to accelerate.

Book 2 -
Desire. Seduction. Control. Submission. Betrayal.

He leads her on a journey of self-discovery until she discovers the secrets of his past. Can she overcome her inhibitions and take control, blotting out the past and make him hers? Can he stop his world from collapsing, his tight control slipping from his grasp as everything threatens to fall apart? And can he stop the betrayal before it destroys everything and he loses it all? Can he SWITCH to get it all back?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
496.82 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Stranger Series(1-2) - N.M. Catalano[iGB][ePUB][ReQ]