Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility -Arvi07

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2015 by arvi07in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility -Arvi07 (Size: 4.25 MB)
 Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility, Second Edition - Werther, William B., Jr. &...4.19 MB
 Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility, Second Edition - Werther, William B., Jr. &...62.55 KB

Description

Author: William B. Werther , David B. Chandler
Paperback: 448 pages
Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc; Second Edition edition (April 28, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1412974534
ISBN-13: 978-1412974530
Format: Retail Epub and mobi
Reader Required:
Epub- Adobe Digital Editions, Calibre, MoonReader for Android
Mobi- Kindle App, Calibre, MoonReader for Android

This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.Tested on the above readers with no problems on laptop and Android tablet.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download,Hope it helps in your studies. Go for it! :D

Blending theory with practical application, this comprehensive text supports courses at the intersection of corporate social responsibility (CSR), corporate strategy, and public policy. Part I provides an overview of the field, defining CSR and placing it in the context of wider corporate strategy. Part II contains chapters on CSR issues related to the organization, the economy, and society, and provides detailed case studies on a variety of well-known firms. Adopting a stakeholder perspective, the authors explore CSR issues within the complex global business environment in which corporations operate today.

PLEASE NOTE: "Made this in the smallest size possible for people who have poor bandwidth and also to enjoy this show in your mobile devices"...please seed as long as possible and support me and my torrents to bring you more small sized rips in the future..

Please do like me on Fb if you like my uploads : "Arvi07 Torrents" @ https://www.facebook.com/pag...7-Torrents/697710516986588..

<3 Thanks a lot to all you Seeders,Friends and my well-wishers & supporters <3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.25 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility -Arvi07