Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on January 24, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 119.53 MB)
 Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4119.53 MB

Description

"To Hell With The Devil"
Stryper Live 2012
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 7.1 ch. 1536kbs. The finished Audio lists at 614kbs.
The name "Stryper" derives from the King James Version of the Bible. "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed." The reference, Isaiah 53:5, is frequently included as part of their logo. Stryper's drummer, Robert Sweet, also created a backronym for their name: "salvation through redemption, yielding peace, encouragement and righteousness". Stryper is a Christian glam metal band from Orange County, California. The group's lineup consists of Michael Sweet (lead vocals, guitar), Oz Fox (guitar), Tim Gaines (bass guitar), and Robert Sweet (drums). In 2004, Gaines left the band and was replaced by Tracy Ferrie (bass guitar) but rejoined in 2009.
Formed in 1983 as Roxx Regime, the band soon changed their musical message to reflect their Christian beliefs, and the band's name was also changed to Stryper. They went on to become the first overtly Christian heavy metal band to gain acceptance in the mainstream. In 1983, they signed with major label Enigma Records and released their debut album The Yellow and Black Attack. In the mid-1980s, Stryper enjoyed their most successful period beginning with the release of To Hell with the Devil, which achieved platinum sales status. Stryper went on to release two more gold albums before breaking up in 1992. In 2003, Stryper came out of retirement for a reunion tour and subsequently signed a multi-album contract with Big3 Records in 2005. In 2013 they signed a multi-album deal with Frontiers Records, and have released an EP, Second Coming, which includes 14 re-recorded songs from their first three albums and an album, No More Hell to Pay, released on November 5, 2013

Lyrics

"To Hell With The Devil"

Speak of the devil
He's no friend of mine
To turn from him is what we have in mind

Just a liar and a thief
The word tells us so
We like to let him know
Where he can go

[Chorus]
To hell with the devil
To hell with the devil

When things are going wrong
You know who to blame
He will always live
Up to his name

He's never been the answer
There's a better way
We are here to rock you
And to say...

[Chorus]
To hell with the devil
To hell with the devil

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3205kbps
Total Bitrate: 3820kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
119.53 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Stryper - To Hell With the Devil - Live HD 2012 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Graat video and quality. Thanks for the UP.
Thank You! For alerting me to a genre that I had forgotten! I never would have remembered Stryper if you hadn't reminded me. For the record that up took me about 30 minutes! from searching for the song to remix to information to finish uploading!! Fastest I have ever upd a vid. I have had it taken me a week to get a vid remixed and upd before, someone was with me on that one. I have some more coming.
Nice upload,You should check out "the covering" by these guys(an album of cover tunes)
Thanks! I am downloading now, never knew about that one.