Lin Wu's Challenge.stp252 bytes
 live and let die.stp454 bytes
 Nightdawn.stp255 bytes
 Psygnosis Games.stp389 bytes
 Rainbow Islands (Automation).stp204 bytes
 default.stcut1.14 KB
 New Shortcuts.stcut37 bytes

Description

Hi, back in the day i took a chance and blew three hundred of my hard earned on an Atari St. I wasn't massively into games but two I did play were Stunt car racer and carrier command. they're both here and run just like they did on my old st.

For those that don't know, stunt car is probably the finest video game ever created! Carrier command is a classic too. I used to be up till 3/4 in the morning some nights. you take an island and set course for the next. set the autopilot and go make a cup of tea. come back and start preparation for the next bloody assault. and so on. awesome. i completed the game once, and i actually trapped the enemy carrier and destroyed it.

With stunt car its keyboard only. S and D control steering. ENTER is accelerate and nitrous oxide. SPACE bar is brake/reverse

This's the Steem 3.2 Atari st emulator. to get it up and running just copy the folder anywhere you want (or leave it in your download folder) and just click on the steem exe icon. first time you run it you'll get a pop up saying can't locate tos file (Tramiel Operating System). and then a folder to select from. choose the Tos 102 img. I think I had to select it twice first time running.

that should get the emulator running. select the disk manager and open the folder hd one. drag and drop the stunt car racer disk into drive a. click on the yellow go symbol top left. to get your mouse out/escape from emulation hit your windows key.

In the shortcuts section I like to set f10 as a full screen toggle. I'm not gonna run through everything here, cause i can't be arsed. you'll have to experiment - you'll enjoy it! sometimes it takes a bit of playing with to get the mouse working in carrier command. if someone can find out why, tell me!

no instructions for Carrier command, but then back in the day, when this game came in my discovery pack, i had great fun figuring it out for myself

do me a favour, I upload some stuff, and people download it, if you like, please leave a comment

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.65 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Stunt Car Racer

Screenshots

Stunt Car Racer screenshot