Subliminal Revelations - From Alpha to Omega [HD-720p] (2013)

seeders: 28
leechers: 2
Added on August 11, 2013 by mikem777in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Subliminal Revelations - From Alpha to Omega [HD-720p] (2013) (Size: 1.62 GB)
 Subliminal Revelations 2013.mov1.62 GB
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from ThePirateBay.sx.txt46 bytes
 Revelations.nfo1.7 KB

Description

by zeromoney productions

I went down deep into the secrets vaults of the Illuminati and it nearly killed me - and now I've come back with some black pearls ready to reveal their wicked machinations to you.

Learn something about their satanic Monarch mind control scheme, learn how they have infected modern music with their evil subliminals on a massive scale to control the unsuspecting population. This conspiracy is much more elaborate and widespread than what you could have imagined in your wildest dreams.

What is the antichrist? It's the master programmer in this global mind control scheme. And now they want to externalise their luciferian hierarchy, they want you to become another victim of their deadly cult of Monarch slaves. Programming people with subliminals is like chipping people without a chip.

Think about it: Subliminal population reduction.

Caution: Watching this video will reprogram your mind.

created by ryba777 for concen

Please note: This is not one of their professional looking but deceiving disinformation videos, this is the real deal done by the real deal guy alone at home and inspired by GOD.

This is your red pill on steroids.

specs:

*** General Parameters ***
- Name: Subliminal Revelations 2013.mov
- Size: 1.739 GB
- Duration: 2h 24mn
- Bitrate: 1 605 Kbps

*** Video Track Parameters ***
- Format: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Frame rate (fps): Max.: --- / Average: 25.000 / Min.: ---
- Encoding profile: Main@L3.1
- Image size: 1280*720
- Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Interlacing: Progressive

*** First Audio Track Parameters ***
- Format: AAC - MPEG-4 audio
- Bitrate: 128 Kbps
- Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Channel(s): 2 (stereo)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.62 GB
seeders:28
leechers:2

All Comments

wow all i can say is none of what u said did you make any connection to a real fact you just stated all your beliefs at the beginning about what u think the Illuminati are doing then play some some dance/house music like it meant something i dont know what drugs your on but it must be alot dont waste your time anybody with this absolutely zero facts to back anything he said up you need to get off the computer and go get a girlfriend because making documentaries is not your thing