Suburgatory S02E02 HDTV x264 LOL mp4

seeders: 13
leechers: 7
Added on October 25, 2012 by Thhaquein TV
Torrent verified.

Suburgatory S02E02 HDTV x264 LOL mp4 (Size: 165.27 MB)
 suburgatory.202.hdtv-lol.mp4165.27 MB

Description

Suburgatory

Genre: Comedy
Year: 2012
Runtime: 22 min
Producer: Emily Kapnek, Michael Fresco
Cast: Alan Tudyk, Carly Chaikin, Allie Grant, Cheryl Hines, Rex Lee, Jane Levy, Jeremy Sisto, Abbie Cobb, Ana Gasteyer

.: Plot :.
"Suburgatory" follows 16-year-old Tess (Jane Levy) who, after getting caught with condoms in her drawer, is forced by her single father George (Jeremy Sisto) to move the suburbs, a small town where all the moms are fake and so are the other teenagers at school When George tells one mother that he is not married, it sets off a chain reaction of mothers introducing their daughters to Tess and "themselves" to George. At the first day of school, Tessa is a little scared to be going into a world of big-haired, fake-boobed mothers and Red Bull-chugging children, but slowly she and George as well find a way to survive and get along.

After Tess gets into the style of things, she starts to realize that the suburbs are not going to be as crazy and wild as it was walking into it. Friendships are made and lives are changed in this single camera comedy. Created by Emily Kapnek (Parks and Recreation), "Suburgatory" takes a look into the life of the suburbs and the different type of people who live there. At first it makes it seem that the suburbs are horrible, but as the show progresses, the families come closer and closer.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.27 MB
seeders:13
leechers:7
Suburgatory S02E02 HDTV x264 LOL mp4

All Comments

Good Down Load THANK YOU :)))
Excellent quality. No problem with the file. Cheers for the upload!!
the file probably got moved check your utorrent to see where they are goin otherwise its your comp cause i dont have problems like that
When I downloaded this, and other episodes of different shows, no video file appears. I assumed I would need to convert it, but it won't go into Any Video Converter or Freemake Video Converter. Anybody know what I need to do???