Sue Moorcroft - Dream a Little Dream - AZW3, ePub, Mobi - Barbie1710

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2012 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sue Moorcroft - Dream a Little Dream - AZW3, ePub, Mobi - Barbie1710 (Size: 2.9 MB)
 Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft.azw3929.32 KB
 Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft.epub888.91 KB
 Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft.jpg79.03 KB
 Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft.mobi1.04 MB
 Dream a Little Dream - Sue Moorcroft.opf2.05 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Kickass.ph.txt61 bytes

Description

Sue Moorcroft: Dream A Little Dream
AZW3, ePub, Mobi

What would you give to make your dreams come true? Liza Reece has a dream. Working as a reflexologist for a troubled holistic centre isn’t enough. When the opportunity arises to take over the Centre she jumps at it. Problem is, she needs funds, and fast, as she’s not the only one interested. Dominic Christy has dreams of his own. Diagnosed as suffering from a rare sleep disorder, dumped by his live-in girlfriend and discharged from the job he adored as an Air Traffic Controller, he’s single-minded in his aims. He has money, and plans for the Centre that don’t include Liza and her team. But dreams have a way of shifting and changing and Dominic’s growing fascination with Liza threatens to reshape his. And then it’s time to wake up to the truth ...
This is a multi-tracker torrent. Please check your Bit-Torrent client for the true number of seeds.
Enjoy & Please Seed

I seem to have had quite a few uploads deleted recently, so I've uploaded to The Piratebay too. You can see me at TPB here
http://pirateproxy.net/user/Barbie1710 You should be able to access it even in the UK

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.9 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Sue Moorcroft - Dream a Little Dream - AZW3, ePub, Mobi - Barbie1710

All Comments

Thanks!