Suicidal Angels - Divide and Conquer (flac) [MentalZero]

seeders: 5
leechers: 3
Added on January 22, 2014 by MentalZeroin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Suicidal Angels - Divide and Conquer (flac) [MentalZero] (Size: 370.13 MB)
 00 album art 01.jpg103.39 KB
 01 Marching Over Blood.flac27.48 MB
 02 Seed Of Evil.flac53.08 MB
 03 Divide And Conquer.flac24.14 MB
 04 Control The Twisted Mind.flac47.63 MB
 05 In The Grave.flac39.03 MB
 06 Terror Is My Scream.flac23.81 MB
 07 Pit Of Snakes.flac34.47 MB
 08 Kneel To The Gun.flac29.38 MB
 09 Lost Dignity.flac26.97 MB
 10 White Wizard.flac64.04 MB
 Divide And Conquer.cue1.19 KB
 Suicidal Angels - Divide and Conquer.m3u743 bytes
 z. audiochecker main log file.log2.41 KB
 z. audiochecker.log731 bytes

Description

Open in new tab song from the album
Suicidal Angels - In The Grave

Album review: Suicide Angels - Divide And Conuquer

Source: metal-temple.com
Slowly, and without us noticing, society is turning into a monstrosity showdown, a venue of animosity, a dog eat dog world nation eating itself from the inside out, such grotesquery happens every day, possibly not as gory as it would appear, yet as I stated, in a sluggish pace without us spotting it. One day the world might emerge as an empire of corpses, lifeless beings hailing for another death, decimation and extermination, a lifetime of reality shows. Since 2001, the Greek Thrash Metal non conformists SUICIDAL ANGELS have been trying to unveil the truth that is beneath the concrete, share the world’s inner pains in the utmost piercing methods at their disposal. Maintaining to gather their strength by following the giant foothold of SLAYER and early SEPULTURA and late 80’s KREATOR with a few similarities to HAVOK, BONDED BY BLOOD and nowadays MUNICIPAL WASTE, leaving out the barfing the hardcoric salvos, the Greek incursion continued with “Divide And Conquer”, via NoiseArt Records. In overall, SUICIDAL ANGELS made sure that their Thrash signature won’t be dismayed, kept on the offensive, but eventually turning up the same as before but with different numbers.

Laying down the law all the way, relentless and committed to Thrash at command, the old school affirmation is the key to a slaughtering victory. More or less this is what I came to conjure out of SUICIDAL ANGELS’ musical doctrine. Admittedly, it sounds quite similar because all that these guys had to do was to recapture the same aspects that made them what they are. As a strong Thrash fan, SUICIDAL ANGELS, throughout the years, have been able to retain my faith in this Metal direction along with other bands. Their largely SLAYERish vision, especially the Americans’ late 80’s and early 90’s albums, through their minds is a scorcher. Sure that it has its blemishes and in a way lack of uniqueness and it can be evident on the straightforward insanity of “Divide And Conquer” as well, however, SUICIDAL ANGELS has a burning fire within them that unleashed a harsh dose of bloody chaos that its turmoil is rather attractive.

The heavy blaster “In The Grave” attaining a classic thrashing mid tempo destroyer, shows simplicity that is shattering. The ultimate killing machine driven “Pit of Snakes” reminded me of a mixture of “War Ensamble” and “Betrayer”, modest chorus with a rough attitude, comprising of classy riffs, several resulting in semi Punkish associations only to reveal a SLAYERism on the lead guitars. “Seed Of Evil” is yet another great Thrash output, nonetheless, with its crushing mid tempo palm muted atomic devastation that insinuated of a pure old school fever and no doubt an anthem, for no apparent reason was overextended with filler C part and passages portions that added absolutely nothing but rather dragged it forward, at least nothing could tire the band’s lead guitar stride that took a slight oriental bearing. “Control the Twisted Mind” has a few annoying over composing like the previous one I mentioned, on the other hand, this particular number exemplified SUICIDAL ANGELS’ attention to details, crafting a track that had several differences in contrast to their previous and current album’s platter. Always on attack mode, this manic obsession banged hard with its ferocity and somewhat innovative arrangement.

Probably still not a gem in the crown jewels of Thrash Metal, yet energetic, feisty, brutal and an old school devoted follower, the old guard would be pleased. Coming from a Metal scene that always had something to do with neck breaking Thrash, SUICIDAL ANGELS are still glorious, defying the commonwealth with their intensity. “Divide And Conquer” might be for the ones that truly respect Thrash Metal, though I believe that anyone would find some of it to his liking.

If you like what you're hearing please support the band by buying this album. The fans are the people who keep the band alive and kicking.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
370.13 MB
seeders:5
leechers:3
Suicidal Angels - Divide and Conquer (flac) [MentalZero]