Suicidal Tendencies (Debut Album)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2014 by Ouncelifeianin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Suicidal Tendencies (Debut Album) (Size: 64.76 MB)
 01-Suicide s An Alternative You ll Be Sorry.mp36.29 MB
 02-Two Sided Politics.mp32.43 MB
 03-I Shot The Devil.mp34.24 MB
 04-Subliminal.mp37.18 MB
 05-Won t Fall In Love Today.mp32.29 MB
 06-Institutionalized.mp38.78 MB
 07-Memories Of Tomorrow.mp32.27 MB
 08-Posessed.mp34.86 MB
 09-I Saw Your Mommy....mp311.17 MB
 10-Facist Pig.mp32.98 MB
 11-I Want More.mp35.65 MB
 12-Suicidal Failure.mp36.62 MB

Description

Suicidal Tendencies is the eponymously titled debut studio album by the American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies. The album was released in June, 1983, through Frontier Records.

It became one of the best-selling punk albums at the time and launched the band into its future success.

"Institutionalized" was released as a radio hit to promote the album. Musically, the album contains no characteristics of crossover thrash or thrash metal but only hardcore punk.

Critical reception to Suicidal Tendencies has been met with positive reviews and ratings. Steve Huey of Allmusic called the album "fast, furious, and funny" and claimed that it "owed much more to hardcore punk than to the later hardcore/heavy metal hybrid they would become known for, but it's still quite possibly their best album." Huey added that "Mike Muir proves himself articulate lyricist and commentator, delving into subjects like alienation, depression, and nonconformist politics with intelligence and humor."[1] Pushead of Maximumrocknroll described Suicidal Tendencies as "blistering rough-arsed metal thrash" and called the band "a screaming cyclone of sheer power and determination". Pushead also claimed that "this LP shows why they have such a strong following."I ripped it,from Original CD,@320kbp'z

Please,Seed Everything you download!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.76 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Suicidal Tendencies (Debut Album)