Summer Son by Anna Martin [wee_wiwie]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2015 by wee_wiwiein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Summer Son by Anna Martin [wee_wiwie] (Size: 464.83 KB)
 Summer Son - Anna Martin.epub464.83 KB

Description

My UTorrent is always deleting my torrents after a few days or so, it's hard to keep manually dragging my torrents to seed it. If it's out of seed, do PM me and I'll seed for you. I don't take new request through pm though. Appreciate your understanding.

Ellis Broad never imagined he would end up a single father before he turned twenty-nine. Then again, most of his expectations for the future evaporated when his husband of three years filed for divorce, leaving Ellis as their six-month-old son Harrison's only parent. After the divorce Ellis hides, working from home on his small graphic design business so he can be a full-time dad. He succeeds until Zane Hadlin stumbles into his life.

Zane is everything Ellis desires and everything he fears at the same time. A former gang member from the wrong side of the tracks, Zane turned his life around after his older brother was killed in a shooting. Now an artist, Zane shows Ellis a path back into the world and all he's been missing out on.

The only problem is, Ellis's ex-husband hasn't quite gone for good, and his digging into Zane's past could drag up secrets no one is prepared to deal with.

Help me seed if you can. Enjoy ~

**Requested by sunfirehead2

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
464.83 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Summer Son by Anna Martin [wee_wiwie]