Sunn 0))) - Black One (2005) 320Kbps Drone/Doom Metal ~Nachote88~

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 10, 2013 by nachote88in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Sunn 0))) - Black One (2005) 320Kbps Drone/Doom Metal ~Nachote88~ (Size: 120.16 MB)
 AlbumArt_{5737CB3B-0AC2-443A-88CB-C53044C7FFA0}_Large.jpg13.48 KB
 AlbumArt_{5737CB3B-0AC2-443A-88CB-C53044C7FFA0}_Small.jpg2.68 KB
 Sunn 0))) - 01 - Sin Nanna.mp33.13 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 02 - It Took the Night to Believe.mp311.57 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 03 - Cursed Realms.mp318.73 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 04 - Orthodox Caveman.mp317.34 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 05 - Candlegoat.mp315.38 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 06 - Cry for the Weeper.mp327.32 MB
 Sunn 0))) - 07 - Báthory Erzsébet.mp326.67 MB

Description

Drone at its best

When talking about Sunn O))), one is most likely talking about The Black One. Sunn O))) are famous amongst drone fans and amongst metal fans, because when it comes to being dark, aggressive, heavy and slow, The Black One does a perfect job. So yes, this is Sunn O)))'s most popular album so far, even though they released a few full-length albums before and after this one.

The fact that they used lyrics written by Dead is just great. It's kind of sad that Dead didn't get to record anything in studio with Mayhem before his death. Having great musicians like Sunn O))) using these vocals for their album is just fantastic. And I didn't even mention Bathory and Immortal. This is definitely an homage to Black Metal, but in a drone doom form. They really did manage to capture the Black Metal atmosphere though. This is in part why The Black One is the darkest and heaviest Sunn O))) album.

This album is not just about heavy and slow riffs, but also about heavy distortion, loud and powerful amps, and awesome song-writing. It may not sound like it, but it takes quite a lot of talent to choose the best chords to play to really build up such awesome ambiances throughout the whole album. When you pick this one album, you have to know you are not going to listen to your usual Metal record though. It's not going to make you sing, scream, start a mosh pit or headbang. But rather take you on a trip through the dark abysses of drone doom. Sunn O)))'s music is about the experience and the numbing effect it as on your brain. I must also admit, that this is one of the very few album that has a depressing effect on me. I like it, but it's so dark and disturbing, it will effect you in one way or another.

One more thing that just blows my mind about this record, is how unique each track is. With such slow and repetitive riffs, you would expect this kind of "music" to get boring after just a few tracks, but this is definitely not the case with The Black One. Each track brings drone doom to another level and the listener to another world.

This is definitely a drone masterpiece. (http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Sunn_O)))/Black_One/87680/)

One is the fifth album by Sunn O))). It is a combination of both experimental and traditional Sunn O))), utilizing many guest musicians, including black metal musicians Malefic and Wrest from Xasthur and Leviathan, respectively. The band supposedly also went so far as to lock the claustrophobic Malefic in a casket to record the vocals on "Báthory Erzsébet"

Enjoy and seed as much as you can!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
120.16 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Sunn 0))) - Black One (2005) 320Kbps Drone/Doom Metal ~Nachote88~

All Comments

Thank You!