Super Bug Encyclopedia: The Biggest, Fastest, Deadlist Creepy-Crawlies on the Planet (2016) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]

seeders: 1
leechers: 21
Added on May 30, 2016 by -PUNISHER-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Super Bug Encyclopedia: The Biggest, Fastest, Deadlist Creepy-Crawlies on the Planet (2016) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-] (Size: 76.35 MB)
 Super Bug Encyclopedia The Biggest, Fastest, Deadlist Creepy-Crawlies on the Planet [-PUNISHER-].pdf76.35 MB

Description

I.N.F.O.R.M.A.T.I.O.N

Title : Super Bug Encyclopedia: The Biggest, Fastest, Deadlist Creepy-Crawlies on the Planet
Publisher : DK Publishing, 2016
Author/Editors : Woodward, John, 1954-
Language : English
Edition : N/A
Year : 2016
Page : 207
Size : 76 MB
Format : PDF
ISBN-10: 1465446001
ISBN-13: 9781465446008

D.E.S.C.R.I.P.T.I.O.N

Following on the success of Super Nature Encyclopedia and Super Human Encyclopedia comes Super Bug Encyclopedia -- a look at the 100 most amazing insects on the planet!

Using macro photography and brand-new CGI artworks, Super Bug zooms right in to reveal the secrets of the most successful creatures on our planet. With incredible facts and stats for every bug, Super Bug showcases the superstars of the insect world. Find out which insect can snap a pencil in half, how a tiny moth can fly up to 70 miles an hour, and meet a dung beetle that can pull over 1,100 times its own body weight. Young readers will be wowed by what goes on inside the tiny world of ants, spiders, butterflies, moths, crickets, and other creepy crawlies.

Lively, informative, easy-to-access text based on the latest discoveries and scientific research showcases incredible feats of endurance, defense, strength, and speed while graphic, dashboard-style panels provides information at a glance.

Visualized with incredible 3-D models with cross-sections and strip layers, readers can explore every essential detail of the world of insects in Super Bug Encyclopedia.

Please Seed This As Long As Possible So Others Can Enjoy It Too!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
76.35 MB
seeders:1
leechers:21
Super Bug Encyclopedia: The Biggest, Fastest, Deadlist Creepy-Crawlies on the Planet (2016) (PDF) [-PUNISHER-]