Super MP3 Download v5.1.4.2 Setup + Patch - {Core-X}

seeders: 1
leechers: 9
Added on April 14, 2016 by Core-Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Super MP3 Download v5.1.4.2 Setup + Patch - {Core-X} (Size: 10.71 MB)
 Fullstuff.net.txt29 bytes
 Instructions.txt360 bytes
 Super Mp3 Download Activator - [Fullstuff.net].exe4.68 MB
 SuperMp3Download-5.1.4.2.Setup.exe6.03 MB

Description

=============

:: Name Of the App ::

=============

Super MP3 Download v5.1.4.2

=============

:: Description ::

=============

Super MP3 Download is easy to use application created to help you search and download over 100 million MP3 files. You can try the searched results to decide which one to download. Super MP3 download always brings you the hottest songs in the world; it recommends you the Billboard Hot 100 every week and lists the hottest songs of 14 categories, from electrical to religious, mainstream to indie, hip-hop to classical, etc. Besides, you can do advanced search by artist, title, album, and edition. You can even choose specific edition of live, piano, guitar or cover etc. to search. Super MP3 Download – Clean of any form of badware (viruses, spyware, adware, etc.) Get Super MP3 Download Pro version to enjoy more features – NO LIMITS on your downloads, advanced search enabled, download multiple songs at the same time and more!

=============

:: Screenshot ::

=============

=============

:: Support Me ::

=============

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.71 MB
seeders:1
leechers:9
Super MP3 Download v5.1.4.2 Setup + Patch - {Core-X}

All Comments

hmm, basically its just a youtube to mp3 downloader at least on my quick debugging, it also uses other video hosting sites, as well as those mp3 hosting/searching sites, im not even surprised that it also uses torrent protocol to download mp3s which is actually not safe on countries that has law against piracy over the internet.
Thanks
thanks
Interesting. Thanks a ton!!!
Did you get a trojan alert when you downloaded it? I know, I know, false positive and all that, but Kaspersky is usually pretty good. It's just that this is exactly the kind of program you would expect someone to attach a trojan to.
@jimmynog Mate you can run the activator in sandbox to make sure.Please lemme know the results after running it in sandbox.
ok thanks. I don't have a sandbox.