Supernatural S09E14 720p HDTV x264 mkv - SKV

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on February 26, 2014 by skv1in TV
Torrent verified.

Supernatural S09E14 720p HDTV x264 mkv - SKV (Size: 283.14 MB)
 Supernatural.S09E14.720p.Skvmovies.mkv283.14 MB

Description

Plot : This television drama is about two brothers, Sam and Dean, who were raised by their father, John, to hunt and kill all things that go “bump in the night” after his wife, Mary, was murdered by evil supernatural being when the boys were young. 22 years later the brothers set out on a journey, fighting evil along the way, to find their recently missing father who, when they finally meet up with, reveals he knows what killed their mother, a demon, and has found a way to track and kill it. Meanwhile, Sam starts to develop frightening abilities that include death visions, visions of people dying before it actually happens.

FILE SIZE : 280 MB
RESOLUTION : 1280 X 720
VIDEO CODEC : h264
VIDEO BITRATE : 952 KBPS
VIDEO FRAMERATE : 23.976 fps
AUDIO SAMPLING RATE : 48000 Hz
RUNTIME : 41 m 35 s

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
283.14 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Supernatural S09E14 720p HDTV x264 mkv - SKV

All Comments

Image is clear but I'm not sure it's 720, I'm no expert so idk, found it rather dark in places, and the audio was so quiet. If files are made this small something has to give in the compression, and I guess audio is better than image as you can always wear headphones if you have them/speakers, but for me watching alone in a quiet room I could hardly hear and had to re play parts. Thanks for your efforts uploader and seeders