Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on October 10, 2015 by soulfirezin TV
Torrent verified.

Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv (Size: 200.1 MB)
 Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv200.1 MB

Description

HEVC encode and as such requires a HEVC able media player ( i suggest MPC HC)
As always enjoy and please SEED.
imageimage

CLICK THE DRAGON FOR MY UPLOADS

Taking Requests

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
200.1 MB
seeders:16
leechers:1
Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv

Screenshots

Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv screenshot
Supernatural.S11E01.720p.HDTV x265 SoulFirez.mkv screenshot

All Comments

Good rip. Keep em coming.
Thanks, been waiting for an HEVC encode. PSA no where in sight, but your encode seems to be better quality (looking at the slightly larger size).

Edit: Watching it now, it's a little blocky (not just the darker scenes either & even after turning on deblock in potplayer) compared to other HEVC encodes I've seen. Otherwise the picture looks good, and the sound is decent. The detail is still good even with the blocking which I find odd, but I don't know enough about HEVC (compared to x264) to know why it blocks before dropping quality.

I compared it with other HEVC encodes I have and the only thing that stood out is you used aq-mode=1 where the others used 2 (is 2 still auto?), and psy-rd 0.30 vs 0.00 (which may account for the higher perceived detail).
Strange i test quality on a 70 inch 4k tv and i am not seeing the blocking?? Have you tried Klite codec pack, the MPC HC that comes with it is far better for playing HEVC than Potplayer (but then i am not seeing the excessive blocking when i use potplayer either.

those settings will have no effect on blocking or pixelating And the only blocks i see are in the grey smoke scenes which i fear were in the 1.3 gig x264 source i used.
here's a tip, start muxing subs like psa, and u will be one step closer to being one of the best, rmteam is on d same spot, no muxed subs, which sux
All those who want subs placed into my uploads please thumbs up
Soulveiner comment so ill know its wanted.
HEVC encode, as such requires a HEVC able media player such as the latest MPC HC , VLC , potplayer KMplayer.

Please enjoy and seed.