Audio Codec: MP3

Audio Bitrate: 224 kbps

Video Codec: XviD

Video Bitrate: 1239 kpbs

Video Info: 640x480 # 29.970 fps

Size: 659 MB

Runtime: 62 min

----------------------------------------------------------------

"After making The Show, I knew I wanted to do another video with all the surfers acting in it. I was disappointed a little with The Show because it didn't flow. There was no central theme. The only parts that connected were the opening and the ending. The mobster parts. I wanted to make a fun, entertaining movie that flowed into the actual surfing sections."

"So I called up my friends the Malloys. Not Chris, Kieth, and Dan Malloy, but their cousins Emmett and Brendan who live and work in Hollywood. Emmett edits teasers for all the big movies and his brother Brendan writes them. After months of intense brainstorming sessions (watching Caddy Shack, Animal House, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High too many times), We finally agreed on something."

"We decided that all the parts should be done at the same time. Organizing all the surfers to be in one place for three days was a miracle. With their schedules being full of contests and photo shoots I thought we'd never do it. We decided to set the date of the shoot before the Pro Tour started and after the Long Beach Trade show. That way most of the surfers would be in California. Knowing how fickle a pro surfers schedule can be, I called each surfer three times a week to make sure they would still be around. Surprisingly everyone made it down to Encinitas for the shoot."

"Little did I know that was the easy part..." -- Taylor Steele

Surfers: Rob Machado, Kelly Slater, Shane Dorian, Taylor Knox, Kalani Robb, Bruce Irons, Tim Curran, Benji Weatherly, the Malloys, Taj Burrow, Rizal Tanjung, Chris Ward, Ross Williams, Jay Larson, Conan Hayes, Brad Gerlach

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
659.58 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[SURF] Loose Change

Trailer