Surface 7 - Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition Extract'N'Play

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on June 4, 2015 by biggdipperin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Surface 7 - Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition Extract'N'Play (Size: 794.9 MB)
 Surface 7- Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition.7z794.9 MB

Description

All the adults have vanished. Is it a child's dream, or nightmare? You wake on the morning of your birthday to find that things aren't at all the way you pictured for your sweet 16. Can you find out what's happened overnight to turn your world upside down? From Surface 7: Alone In The Mist Collector's Edition [FINAL] comes the continuation of the popular and edgy Surface series. Unlock the Secret Room, where you'll find more hidden-object and mini-game play. But be careful what you wish for...

This is a special Surface 7: Alone In The Mist Collector's Edition [FINAL] release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard.
CHECK OUT THESE GREAT FEATURES:
√ Discover your town's secrets in the bonus game
√ Collect flowers to unlock characters
√ Earn special achievements
√ Get the available Strategy Guide
√ Enjoy soundtracks, wallpaper, and concept art

A 2015 VELOCITY RELEASE

Thanks To Velocity!!!!!They Do great work.All I did was compress it smaller using 7zip.Saves Time And Bandwidth.1.37gb Extracted

Use 7zip,Winrar or Winzip to extract then play

I use 7zip because nothing compresses smaller then it does

PLEASE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
BE CONSIDERATE SEED BACK AT LEAST WHAT YOU TAKE.
I have Xfinity broadband so i do have upload and download speeds.bad thing is only 250gb bandwidth per month.i can seed Unlinited for awhile.upload speed of over 2gb/s.for awhile then i will have to crank down my upload speed.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
794.9 MB
seeders:8
leechers:5
Surface 7 - Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition Extract'N'Play

Trailer

Screenshots

Surface 7 - Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition Extract'N'Play screenshot
Surface 7 - Alone in the Mist Collector's Edition Extract'N'Play screenshot