Surgical Recall (Recall Series) 7E (2014) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2014 by koudiaiin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Surgical Recall (Recall Series) 7E (2014) [PDF] [UnitedVRG] (Size: 64.16 MB)
 Surgical Recall (Recall Series) 7E (2014)[PDF][koudiai] VRG.pdf64.16 MB

Description

Surgical Recall (Recall Series), 7E

by Lorne H. Blackbourne MD FACS (Author)

Indexed

ISBN-13: 978-1451192919 | ISBN-10: 1451192916 | Edition: 7 th | August 26, 2014

Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format, Surgical Recall, 7e is a popular, high-yield reference for 3rd and 4th year clerkship students performing surgical rotations. This portable resource addresses both general surgery and surgical subspecialties and provides accurate, on-the-spot answers. The book’s popular two-column format provides questions on the left and answers on the right to facilitate “self-pimping” and quick review.

This edition is packed with survival tactics and tips for success on the boards and wards, as well as key information for those new to the surgical suite. Those who go on to surgery residencies can continue to test their knowledge with Advanced Surgical Recall, 4e.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.16 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Surgical Recall (Recall Series) 7E (2014) [PDF] [UnitedVRG]

All Comments

Thank you for contributing into my learning. I would have not had access to this book without you. Thank you very much.
i'm not trying to fool any one, i'm trying to help other!! and how about you? what are you doing anonymous? beside criticize people whom do their best to help others?
thanks for the share
but is this really the true pdf ?
because there are many words which have red-colored letters and some are misaligned
my source told me that's a true pdf
Thanks a lot ...