seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 16, 2014 by Jet_Chanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Survivalist v19 (Size: 136.07 MB)
 Survivalist v19.7z136.07 MB

Description

GAME PAGE

I do not claim credit for the content. Only providing the download.

Held exactly one year after the destruction and disintegration of society. You play as a rather ordinary manager by the name of Joe Wheeler , who a year hiding in a special bunker, and decided to get out of it in search of food ...
This is a story about survival in a world where 99% of people have become zombies. Search for survivors, trade, or kill them, build relationships and try to create a single community. World Survivalist you will often throw puzzles and moral dilemma: to get insulin for diabetic women, learn where people disappear from the neighboring community, where missing truck full of gold bullion. All this can not perform, you can just kill everyone, unless, of course, turn out, but that will be with you then and how long you can last ...

A huge open-world game where you have the freedom to play how you want - but your choices have consequences. You've survived the zombie apocalypse by living in a bunker for a year and now it's time to venture out. Scavenge for supplies, find other survivors, trade or fight with them, form relationships and build a community. Go on quests, face moral dilemmas, and uncover dark, terrible secrets!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
136.07 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Survivalist v19

All Comments

Immediate crash.. win7x64 all drivers and distributables up to date
That's odd. I've just tested the game without any issues in windows 8. Try looking at the game's page
Don't know why this has a down-vote. Works a charm and the game is pretty interesting.

Thanks Jet!
Beats me too..