Survivalist v31

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on March 10, 2015 by sl3yrin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Survivalist v31 (Size: 147.96 MB)
 Survivalist_v31_setup.exe147.96 MB

Description

It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a story-driven survival game where the aim is to find other survivors, gain their respect, and build a community.

You'll have to maintain a steady insulin supply for a diabetic woman, solve the mystery of why certain people have disappeared from a nearby community, and search for a truck full of stolen gold bullion that will make you unimaginably wealthy in the new gold-based economy. You'll scavenge for supplies, trade, plant crops, go on quests, face moral dilemmas, go to war, and uncover dark, terrible secrets! Or you could just kill everyone you meet, it probably won't get you very far but the choice is yours.

Changes not published

System Requirements
MINIMUM:

Processor: Dual Core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 160 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Additional Notes: Uses the XNA Framework HiDef profile, which means it will run on any graphics card with DirectX 10 or more, and some but not all DirectX 9c ones.

Instructions:
Download.
Open file.
Choose install location.
Install. (The installer closes by itself.)
Use shortcut on desktop to play

Enjoy and Please Seed!!
If you like the game, support the developer, buy it!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/340050/

Source : small-games.info

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
147.96 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
Survivalist v31

Trailer

All Comments

Looks interesting, giving this a whirl.
Found an interesting quirk. Make sure to check the game folder to install the redistributables. Initially I did not have XNA installed on my computer and the game did nothing to inform me and had opt to not run at all.