Survivalist v31 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on March 12, 2015 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Survivalist v31 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 193.35 MB)
 Survivalist_v31.zip193.35 MB

Description

Here it is! Survivalist for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Survivalist - Version v31 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Survivalist here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a story-driven survival game where the aim is to find other survivors, gain their respect, and build a community.

You'll have to maintain a steady insulin supply for a diabetic woman, solve the mystery of why certain people have disappeared from a nearby community, and search for a truck full of stolen gold bullion that will make you unimaginably wealthy in the new gold-based economy. You'll scavenge for supplies, trade, plant crops, go on quests, face moral dilemmas, go to war, and uncover dark, terrible secrets! Or you could just kill everyone you meet, it probably won't get you very far but the choice is yours.

This game is already available on Desura and XBox 360. There is a free trial version that allows you to play for 30 minutes (1 day in game time) on Desura. The full game generally takes about 15-20 hours to play through if you do all the quests.

Full change list:

One problem with making a game like this is, as it has such a huge scope, it's very easy to accidentally break something while trying to fix something else. I've done that many times over the last year, several in just the last month. So I decided to run a public beta testing branch of the game and put all my latest fixes and updates into there so people who want them can play them, but if I screw something up it won't affect everyone else. Every so often I'll migrate them to the main game. You can use the public beta by right-clicking on Survivalist in your Steam library, clicking Properties, going to the Betas tab, and selecting publicbeta on the drop-down. So if you're feeling helpful it would be great if you could switch to that branch and just keep an eye out for anything that seems broken. Here's the changelist so far: - Added support for different languages. There are now partial translations of the game in Spanish, Hungarian, and Polish! - Changed font to Open Sans (to support special characters in those languages) - Changed fail conditions for certain quests that tell you to go to a building to get insulin, to not fail if Alice dies, as the insulin could still be useful to sell - Fixed crash in melee attack AI code - Fixed crash when trying to place fences outside the confines of the world - Fixed zombies spawning from spawn points that have been built on

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
193.35 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
Survivalist v31 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Hello to those wishing to play this game. If for some reason the game couldn't start, look into the game folder and there will be a notepad document instructing you, the users, what redistributables you need to run the game.