Surviving History - Season 1 - DVD RIP {EnigmaProductions}

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on December 14, 2010 by EnigmaProductionsin TV
Torrent verified.

Surviving History - Season 1 - DVD RIP {EnigmaProductions} (Size: 4.85 GB)
 Surviving History - 01x08 - Battering Ram, Baghdad Battery, Morning Star, Whirligig, Hero's...527.69 MB
 Surviving History - 01x05 - Judas Cradle, Pear of Anguish, Heretic's Fork, The Pit and the...527.58 MB
 Surviving History - 01x02 - Pressed to Death, Cat o' Nine Tails, Pretzel, Scorpio,...527.44 MB
 Surviving History - 01x01 - Halifax Gibbet, Chinese Water Torture, Iron Boot, Iron Maiden,...527.33 MB
 Surviving History - 01x03 - Liar's Rack, Branks, Atlatl, Brazen Bull, Pillory.avi527.31 MB
 Surviving History - 01x06 - Garrote, Isolation Chamber, Rope Torture, Gallows, Firing Squad.avi527.3 MB
 Surviving History - 01x09 - Archimedes' Death Ray, Barrel Roll, Ducking Stool, Rack,...527.3 MB
 Surviving History - 01x04 - Breaking Wheel, Firewalking, Bastinado, Treadwheel, Tar and Feathers.avi527.29 MB
 Surviving History - 01x07 - Strappado, Shame Flute, Chinese Repeating Crossbow, Joust, Chastity...527.12 MB
 Surviving History - Bonus Footage.avi222.14 MB
 A Small Note From Enigma Productions.txt204 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

TV : Documentary : DVD quality : English

Surviving History - Season 01

Bonus Features

Master craftsmen from the renowned Scarefactory in Columbus, Ohio take on a spellbinding challenge from HISTORY: to re-create some of the most inventive, and fascinating, devices ever made. In an effort to understand ancient inventions and weaponry, the team fabricates the elements just as they would have been made centuries and even millennia ago--and then goes on to test them! This 3-DVD Set illuminates China's early use of gunpowder and rocket-propelled fire arrows, the battering rams and missile launchers of the Romans, as well as the medieval morning star mace and semiautomatic Chinese repeating crossbow. SURVIVING HISTORY documents the fiendish ingenuity that went into inventions of persuasion and punishment. Not for the faint of heart, the set is an eye-opening, informative journey into mankind's undeniably dark, brutal side.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.85 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Surviving History - Season 1 - DVD RIP {EnigmaProductions}

All Comments

I AM FINISHING THIS DOWNLOAD and I will SEED this for as long as I have Internet!!! Great Show! Great Quality!