Suzanne Steele-Femme Fatale (Black Rose #2; Femme Fatale #1).epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 12, 2015 by eclipze_angelin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Suzanne Steele-Femme Fatale (Black Rose #2; Femme Fatale #1).epub (Size: 573.62 KB)
 Suzanne Steele-Femme Fatale (Black Rose #2; Femme Fatale #1).epub573.62 KB

Description

I stopped killing as soon as I married, wanting to give my wife and her son the illusion of normalcy. Now, I’ll be waking the monster within, who’s lied dormant but ever-present for all these years. I’ve ached for the feel of a blade in my bloodstained hands. I’ve missed the mental aspects of cornering a victim with my deceit. I love to watch his eyes widen in disbelief, quickly followed by terror, as the realization dawns that he’s met the master of his demise.
Love impelled me to stop killing, and now love is launching me back into the career of death I’ve so desperately missed. Many of the media outlets had surmised The Black Rose must have died or been arrested; after all, serial killers don’t just quit killing. Statistically, nothing stops them except death or incarceration. However, I beat those odds, and I controlled my darker urges for the sake of my family. Now, I will unleash that part of me that hungers for blood at the request of a family member—my wife. Oh, the irony life sometimes throws our way! It’s almost like fate is playing a sadistic joke on us just because she’s in a mood that day, fickle bitch that she is.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
573.62 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Suzanne Steele-Femme Fatale (Black Rose #2; Femme Fatale #1).epub

All Comments

Thank You!
Thanks a lot. =)