Sweet Renegade by Andria Large.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 20, 2014 by rhino99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Sweet Renegade by Andria Large.epub (Size: 251.52 KB)
 Sweet Renegade by Andria Large.epub251.52 KB

Description

What do you mean you’ve never heard of Renegade? They are only the biggest boy band in the world!

Beau Kennedy

At twenty-three, I never thought that I would be where I am today. I live in a world of chaos, screaming fans, and temptations everywhere. There is only one thing that I truly want, but she’s constantly rejecting me. She thinks I’m too young and too immature; however, I will prove her wrong. I will show her that I can be everything she needs and wants in a man. If she will just give me a chance, I can show her how much she means to me. She has no idea how determined I can be or how hard I will fight to make her mine.

Lizette Parrish

I’m presented with an offer that is just too good to refuse. Beau Kennedy wants one month. One month of being his girlfriend so that he can prove to me that he can be what I need. If at the end of the month, I don’t feel like he is the right guy for me, then we end things, and he will never ask me out again. One month? I can do that, especially if it means he will leave me alone when it’s over. What I didn’t expect, though, is all of the things that he brought to the table and all of the things that we end up going through during our month together, inevitably brings us closer together.

Can I still leave him when the month is up? My mind says yes, but I’m not so sure my heart agrees.

Warning: For mature audiences only. Contains seriously hot sex scenes that will leave you wanting to fulfill your very own boy band fantasy. Please keep in mind that this is a work of fiction and I made it up from my own imagination.(less)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
251.52 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Sweet Renegade by Andria Large.epub