SwiftShader DX9 SM3 Build 5003.zip

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 10, 2013 by gate420in Games
Torrent verified.

SwiftShader DX9 SM3 Build 5003.zip (Size: 6.28 MB)
 SwiftShader_DX9_SM3_Build_5003.zip6.28 MB

Description

This is swiftshader with an added file I used the 32 bit for fallout 3 but there was a logo in the bottom left corner and it made video sections slow but it was at least playable.Then I installed payday2 I noticed 2 files d3d9.dll and
d3dx9_40.dll so I thought hey what can it hurt to copy these files over into the main directory of fallout 3.Not only did it work like the swiftshader
file it works flawlessly,Note that there are 2 files to the one file in swiftshader and they must be used together but there is no logo and it is way faster then the swiftshader 32 bit the swiftshader 64 bit has no logo either. I have used it successfully on a few games but now that I have these 2 files from payday 2
I am going to try it on all my games to see if it can speed them up like it did for fallout 3.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.28 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
SwiftShader DX9 SM3 Build 5003.zip

Trailer

All Comments

Please reseed !!!! Thanks
I haven't stopped seeding try again..
I thought people would want this but no one has even tried very odd I gotta tell you with out the files I added from this I Would have never been able to play fallout 3 I will keep seeding and hope someone will try and let me know if it worked for them or not. :(