Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes (2nd Edition) 2012 by Paul Newsome & Adam Young [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on March 10, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books
Torrent verified.

Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes (2nd Edition) 2012 by Paul Newsome & Adam Young [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 39.62 MB)
 Swim Smooth The Complete Coaching by Adam Young, Paul Newsome.epub39.62 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Paul Newsome & Adam Young, "Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes, 2nd Edition"
ISBN: 1119963192 | 2012 | EPUB | 332 pages | 40 MB

Transform your technique and become a better swimmer with this remarkable new approach to freestyle swimming

Written for both fitness and competitive swimmers, Swim Smooth contains the latest breakthroughs in swimming to help you radically improve your speed, enjoyment, and success. Hundreds of full-color photographs and three-dimensional graphics help you put theory into practice while detailed advice offers help for intermediate, advanced, and elite swimmers alike. The book's approach lets you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your stroke and drills and training tips let you make the most of your time in the water.

Swim Efficently. Swim Fast. Swim Smooth.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.62 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes (2nd Edition) 2012 by Paul Newsome & Adam Young [Dr.Soc].epub