Sword Coast Legends (+ Rage of Demons DLC, v Update 10, MULTI6) [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on May 24, 2016 by FitGirlin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Sword Coast Legends (+ Rage of Demons DLC, v Update 10, MULTI6) [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 3.19 GB)
 FitGirl releases on ExtraTorrent.url148 bytes
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-01.bin1.47 GB
 setup-fitgirl-02.bin619.52 MB
 setup-fitgirl-03.bin474 MB
 setup-fitgirl-04.bin418.2 MB
 setup-fitgirl-05.bin163.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-06.bin43.43 MB
 setup-fitgirl-07.bin34.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-08.bin522.69 KB
 setup-fitgirl-09.bin270.49 KB
 setup.exe7.23 MB

Description

Sword Coast Legends + Rage of Demons DLC + Update 10

Release Date: October 20, 2015 ~ May 19, 2016
Genres/Tags: RPG, Isometric, 3D, Party-based
Developer: n-Space
Publisher: Digital Extremes
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unity 5
Steam User Rating: 53% of user reviews are positive (based on 2,526 reviews)

Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX/3DM)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO E6700 @2.66 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 4850 or better
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 13 GB

Screenshots - click to enlarge

KAT Screenshots:

imageimage

Description:

Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerun home like never before.

Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.

Game Features

• Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Ageā„¢: Origins
  • Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
  • A return to form, SCL is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
  • Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
  • Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend

Repack Features

• Based on Sword.Coast.Legends.Rage.of.Demons-CODEX ISO release: codex-sword.coast.legends.iso (8,792,637,440 bytes)
  • Sword.Coast.Legends.Update.10.and.Crack-3DM (372 MB) installed over, CODEX crack is used by default
  • Alternative 3DM crack can be found in NoDVD folder after installation
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 8.5 to 3.2 GB)
  • Installation takes 15-25 minutes (depending on your system)
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 13 GB
  • Use "Language Selector.exe" in game root to select the game language
  • Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
  • Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus (INCLUDING Windows Defender), it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Set UAC to a minimum level, otherwise some parts of the installer won't run due to restricted rights
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
  • Reboot in Safe Mode and install the game
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.19 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Sword Coast Legends (+ Rage of Demons DLC, v Update 10, MULTI6) [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Sword Coast Legends (+ Rage of Demons DLC, v Update 10, MULTI6) [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

FitGirl, for some reason I can't save my games, I get passed the intro dream part and then it just shoots me back to the main menu, any ideas?? Please help me I really want to be able to play the expansion. Please and thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out thanks for the upload awesome stuff love this game.
It's crushing all the time. Runtime error. wtf?
Install all redists coming with repack.
Was the pathetic skill damage problem fixed in update 10?
Particularly with wizards and warlocks?
Wow, this one is amazing ! from 8G to 3G... Sounds magical. Thanks a lot.
Fitgirl, is this the updated digital deluxe version of the game?
Kinda.
graphically, it's absolutely different. This one is viewed from top, and graphics could be compared to, say, Grim Dawn. The gameplay has some relations with DA, the caring of a party. That said, both games are excellent, but are very different.
Awesome Repack. Saves me lots of time downloading; and space, too. Thanks, FitGirl!!