Syberia: The Collector's Edition [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 38
leechers: 4
Added on March 12, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Syberia: The Collector's Edition [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 2.4 GB)
 Syberia - Gold Edition [R.G. Механики].iso2.4 GB

Description

Year: 2006Genre: QuestDeveloper: MicroidsPublisher: The Adventure CompanyPreparatory data: R.G. mechanicsPublication Type: RePackLanguage: rus/engSound language: rus/engTablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:> Operating System: 95/98/ME/2000/XP> Processor: Pentium II 500 MHz> Memory: 512 MB> Video Card: Direct3D-compatible, with 32 MB of memory> Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c> Free space on hard disk: 2.5 GBDescription:"Siberia" Benoit Sokal - one of the best adventure series created in the history of the genre. Games in the series have received countless awards from a variety of media, and won a huge army of fans around the world. This edition contains both the game - "Siberia" and "Siberia 2" - and addressed not only to collectors, but to all lovers of quests - to anyone who likes a really high quality, talented and colorful game."Siberia" will allow you to witness the adventures of Kate Walker - employee of a U.S. law firm, unexpectedly found himself in the center of incredible events. In search of answers to your questions courageous American crosses the whole of Western Europe, is not afraid of the harsh Russian reality, and even visit the mysterious, lost among the icebergs of the Arctic Ocean island, where there is still inhabited by mammoths ...Features:Gripping story - an amazing story of adventure, mystery and unexpected discoveries.Original, clever puzzles, naturally fit into the scenario.Gorgeous, stunning visuals of the highest quality.Live characters endowed with unique traits.Features RePack:Do not cut / recoded (lossless)Ability to select a combination of text and voiceInstallation notes:1. Mount, burn or unpack image2. Install the game3. Play the game

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.4 GB
seeders:38
leechers:4
Syberia: The Collector's Edition [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

All Comments

great story i cried at the end perfect done if any similar game like this plz share it thank you ....
Nice game but they could have given more hints to what to do in the game
What a classic masterpiece! Thanks!
Perfect installation .iso ... no crack files or anything required...

However both Syberia 1 and 2 .exe files were detected as behavioral threat on AVG anti-virus scan...I allowed them anyways...

Oh and one more thing...while Syberia 1 is perfectly logical and does not require walkthrough at all...Syberia 2 is whole load of tosh at times...so enjoy:

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcSs/Syberia/index.htm

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcSs/Syberia%20II/index.htm

:)
AVG is one messy program. My uncle got the same AV and it was nagging with almost all the pirated games we've tested.
legit, works on Win 7 32bit. thanx2uploader&seederz:)