Day_Sylvia-Pride_and_Pleasure.epub1.02 MB
 Day_Sylvia-Bared_to_You.epub548.86 KB
 Day_Sylvia-Seven_Years_To_Sin.epub389.54 KB
 Day_Sylvia-Stranger_I_Married_The.epub306.81 KB
 Day_Sylvia-Pleasures_of_the_Night.epub222.6 KB

Description

Sylvia Day
Seven Years To Sin
The longer the resistance . . .Seven years ago, on the eve of her wedding, proper Lady Jessica Sheffield witnessed a licentious scene no innocent young miss could imagine. Shocked, yet strangely titillated, she'd held her silence regarding scandalous Alistair Caulfield, and walked down the aisle as expected. But through years of serene, unremarkable marriage, Caulfield's image remained burned into her imagination, fueling very illicit dreams . . .. . . the sweeter the rewardAlistair ran far from the temptation of the prim debutante with the fire of passion in her eyes-all the way to the West Indies. As a successful merchant, he has little in common with the rakehell youth she knew. But when newly widowed Jessica steps aboard his ship for a transatlantic passage, seven years' worth of denied pleasures are held in check by nothing more than a few layers of silk-and the certainty that surrender will consume them both . . .'[Sylvia Day is] the undisputed mistress of tender, erotic romance.'- Teresa Medeiros

Pleasures of the Night
Series : Book 1 of "Dream Guardians"
In the Twilight between sleep and consciousness, a battle rages between Dream Guardians and Nightmares. Captain Aidan Cross is a legend, as skilled in fulfilling erotic dreams as he is with the glaive that kills his enemies. Women see Aidan as part of their fantasies . . . except Lyssa Bates. Exquisite, desirable, enigmatic Lyssa perplexes this immortal seducer because she sees him as he really is. And as he attempts to unravel her secrets the unthinkable occurs: Aidan Cross falls in love. Lyssa has been having the most incredible dreams about a man whose blue eyes hold the promise of decadent pleasures and tempting intimacies. And then he appears on her doorstep This intoxicating stranger is just as irresistible as the man of her dreams . . . but with her surrender there is also grave danger . . . Because Aidan is on a mission, and the passion that consumes them body and soul could have dire consequences. Loving the mortal woman prophesied to destroy Aidan's world is not only impossible . . it is forbidden.

Pride and Pleasure
There are disadvantages to being an heiress, as Eliza Martin knows well. Fortune hunters flock to her, acquaintances lie and pander, and lately, someone is engineering "accidents" to propel her to the altar. But Eliza will not be bullied, and she will get to the bottom of this plot. All she needs is a man to infiltrate her assemblage of suitors and find the culprit. Someone not easily noticed; a proficient dancer, quiet, and even-tempered.

Bared to You
Series : Book 1 of "Crossfire"
Our journey began in fire...
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness--beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as Id never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...
Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each others most private wounds... and desires.
The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didnt tear us apart...

The Stranger I Married
Lady Pelham could not have designed a husband more suited to her needs. The Marquess of Grayson is a dear and enchanting friend and an unrepentant ladies’ man. Their union is solid; their hearts safe from one another. But every marriage has its surprises
They Were Together For All The Wrong Reasons…
They are London’s most scandalous couple. Isabel, Lady Pelham, and Gerard Faulkner, Marquess of Grayson, are well matched in all things… their lusty appetites, constant paramours, wicked wits, provocative reputations, and their absolute refusal ever to ruin their marriage of convenience by falling in love with one another. Isabel knows such a charming rake will never appeal to her guarded heart, nor will she sway his philandering one. It is a most agreeable sham … until a shocking turn of events sends Gerard from her side.
Now, four years later, Gerard has come home to Isabel. But the carefree, boyish rogue who left has been replaced by a brooding, powerful, irresistible man who is determined to seduce his way into her affections. Gone is the devil-may-care companion who shared her friendship and nothing more, and in his place is temptation itself … a husband who desires Isabel body and soul and who will stop at nothing to win her love. No, this is not at all the man she had married. But he is the man who might finally steal her heart…

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.46 MB
seeders:37
leechers:5
Sylvia Day

All Comments

Thanks!
Thank you!
thank you