[Sylvia Tan] Home Cooked - Modern Asian Recipes - PDF - zeke23

seeders: 41
leechers: 4
Added on December 10, 2014 by zeke23in Books
Torrent verified.

[Sylvia Tan] Home Cooked - Modern Asian Recipes - PDF - zeke23 (Size: 4.46 MB)
 [Sylvia_Tan]_Home_Cooked_-_Modern_Asian_Recipes(Bokos-Z1).pdf4.46 MB

Description

[color=purple][

Home Cooked: Modern Asian Recipes
by Sylvia Tan
3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
152 pages of simple, uncomplicated modern Asian recipes for the kitchen-weary, bracketed by the witty musings of popular Singaporean food columnist Sylvia Tan.
When I cook healthy, no one even thinks of them as health food, for not only do I use whole grains and vegetables, I also cook up umami-rich ingredients such as artichokes, crabmeat, mushrooms, salmon, seaweed… even pork, lamb and beef.

Contrary to popular misconceptions, all these foods are healthy, depending on the cut you use, and the method of cooking.

Sylvia Tan is a popular Singapore food writer with seven cookbooks to her name. The latest, Taste is a compilation of her recipes culled from her low fat Asian cooking column, Eat to Live, first published in the Sunday Times.

She also writes on Singapore’s culinary heritage and Singapore Heritage Food is possibly a new food classic. The book describes the multicultural nature of Singapore food, documents the dishes particular to Singapore and the various culinary influences at play over the years.

In this respect, she has given lectures, workshops and cooking demonstrations on the subject and in particular on nonya cooking.
Before her full-time involvement in food writing, she was a newspaper journalist for more than 20 years.
/color]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.46 MB
seeders:41
leechers:4
[Sylvia Tan] Home Cooked - Modern Asian Recipes - PDF - zeke23