Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.32 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Syndicate-SiMON

Trailer

All Comments

Well, I dunno what happened to make it do this but now it's got an issue in which the forward button doesn't work. I've tried binding the function to a different keyboard button to no avail. I can move backward, strafe from left to right, but when I try to go forward, he moves about a step and stops. If I press it a LOT(like it has you do sometimes on the 'X' button[Xbox game ported to PC?!] for certain things) then he'll kinda hesitantly inch forward but obviously you can't play the game like that.
I can't believe this was it^ but I had the graphics ALL put as high as they would go. As soon as I dropped them a bit. I could walk forward again. It makes about as much sense as two old bald men fighting over an electric pencil sharpener in a lighthouse during a windstorm, but it fixed it. If ANYONE ever has this problem, I hope they contact me, see this post, get it fixed, and lemme know. I can't be the ONLY one to ever have this happen to 'em.
It wasn't the graphics settings so much as either my graphics card overclocker or the AMD Catalyst software running at the same time that it didn't like. This game was definitely a console game ported to PC. -facepalm- Good Torrent though! ;D
I forgot to mention a few useful things: I'm running it on Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate, I have an AMD system running two Radeon HD 6770s together in Crossfire and I overclock them a bit using MSI's Afterburner program. I run my games at full screen(1900x1080pixels; native 1080p res). Any other questions, please PM me, otherwise there's no guarantee I'll get the question. :)
Finished DL'in it on the last day of last month. Installed it(no issues there) last night. Played it from then until this morning(~8-9hrs) and finished it. Game played flawlessly! However, the graphics, lighting in particular, made me wanna @#$%'in strangle someone. The whole damn game I was thinkin' two things. 1)This is just a cruddy version of Deus Ex. 2)Get that @#$%in' glare OUT OF MY FACE!!! & OMGosh! Whoever thought up the final battal needs to be bitch-slapped. I spent 6-10 minutes tryin' to figure out how to kill the twins before finally lookin' it up and being disgusted at the answer.
I've got 3.5% of this thing, am connected to the 3 seeds(have 100% of torrent files) it currently has, aren't connected to any of the other 7 peers, and each of the 3 seeds have 1 request from my client(uT v3.1.3). They're no longer sharing it though, like they've capped it. Who the F*** leaves a torrent with only 2-3 seeds in their client with a cap and only shares an insanely tiny portion of the torrent?!?! F***in' A! If I complete this, I'll seed until it has 150 seeds! (which will probly be never so I'll probly end up seedin' forever! 'n I don't mind a bit!) Seed already!
Please disregard this comment, no one should have this problem now since I'm seeding it.
Very good torrent, i have windows 8 (consumer preview build: 8250) and no other two syndicate torrents worked. I Just finished installing it, ran it and played through the first checkpoint and can't wait to play more. Many Thank's much appreciated :)