T-Bone Walker - 1969 - Every Day I Have The Blues (2014 Reissue) [mp3@320]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on March 29, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

T-Bone Walker - 1969 - Every Day I Have The Blues (2014 Reissue) [mp3@320] (Size: 126.26 MB)
 Back.jpg3.88 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg8.57 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg4.77 MB
 Booklet 03.jpg4.34 MB
 Booklet 04.jpg5.7 MB
 CD.jpg1.05 MB
 Front.jpg4.15 MB
 matrix.jpg280.5 KB
 tray.jpg3.3 MB
 T-Bone Walker - Everyday I Have The Blues (1969 + 2 bonus).log5.56 KB
 01 - Everyday I Have The Blues.mp310.1 MB
 02 - Vietnam.mp311.75 MB
 03 - Shake It Baby.mp37.24 MB
 04 - Cold, Cold Feeling.mp37.61 MB
 05 - T-Bone Blues Special.mp320.36 MB
 06 - For B.B. King.mp38.85 MB
 07 - Sail On.mp37.84 MB
 08 - Stormy Monday (Live) (Bonus Track).mp310.77 MB
 09 - Sail On (Live) (Bonus Track).mp35.69 MB
 1969 - Every Day I Have The Blues (2014 Reissue) [mp3@320].txt4.69 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

T-Bone Walker

1969 - Every Day I Have The Blues

(2014 Reissue) [mp3@320]

T-Bone Walker

T-Bone Walker at the American Folk Blues Festival in Hamburg, 1972

Wikipedia:
Aaron Thibeaux "T-Bone" Walker (May 28, 1910 – March 16, 1975) was a critically acclaimed American blues guitarist, singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, who was an influential pioneer and innovator of the jump blues and electric blues sound. In 2011, Rolling Stone magazine ranked him at number 67 on their list of "The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time".

Every Day I Have The Blues

Artist: T-Bone Walker
Title Of Album: Every Day I Have The Blues
Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Expanded, Remastered
Release Date: April 8, 2014 (1969)
Label: Ace Records UK
Catalog: CDCHM 1396
ASIN: B00IC5IJU8
Genre: Blues, Electric Texas Blues
Duration: 38:58

Guitarist T-Bone Walker is one of the most influential musicians in musical history. The Texan was one of the pioneers of the electric guitar and his recordings, made in the early 1940s for Capitol, Rhumboogie, and Black & White, are some of the earliest defining moments for electric blues. His playing was influential upon others of his era: most notably B. B. King but also several jazz players and many rock greats.
He made a lot of records throughout his later career, some of variable quality. The less ground-breaking albums have often been overlooked; one of the best is his 1969 Bluestime LP Every Day I Have The Blues. Producer Bob Thiele took him to Capitol studios, teamed him up with some of the best session musicians and made a crisp, slightly funky masterpiece. There are great vocal performances, such as on the title track and Sail On, and his guitar sounds amazing on For B. B. King.
This album didn't sell well, is difficult to find and is largely forgotten. This is its first reissue, and is taken from original master tapes. As a bonus we have added two tracks that were recorded at a 1970 show at the Carnegie Hall, New York.

AllMusic Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine:
Two songs into Every Day I Have the Blues, T-Bone Walker starts singing a slow-crawling 12-bar blues about "Vietnam," a pretty good indication that this 1969 LP belongs to its era. That's not the only way this record evokes its time. Released on Bob Thiele's newly launched Bluestime imprint, this is redolent of every production trend of the late '60s: topical songs compete for space with fuzz guitar, tracks that stretch out, way out, as both Walker and his supporting band get a lot of space to solo. Compared to other LPs from Bluestime -- including The Real Boss of the Blues by Big Joe Turner and Otis Spann's Sweet Giant of the Blues, both reissued in 2014 simultaneously with this Walker record -- Every Day I Have the Blues is more about the sounds and feel of 1969, which makes sense. Turner belonged to the '50s and Spann was an amiable session man but Walker was a frontman ready to ride the wave of fashion, hopefully getting toward the charts but, more realistically, garnering just enough attention to get back into the studio one more time. Every Day is filled with his signature single-note runs -- he was never less than a consummate guitarist -- and he amiably plays with the burbling organ, slightly too bawdy horns, and too loose rhythms. What's fun here is that very distant disconnect, how Walker doesn't fully embrace his new surroundings but is game anyway, playing up a storm on otherwise undistinguished instrumentals like "T-Bone Blues Special" and launching a cut called "For B.B. King" that is inexplicably based on Ray Charles' "Lonely Avenue" and finds T-Bone playing in his own style, never once attempting B.B.'s runs. Then again, much of the pleasure of this record is hearing Walker stay true to himself, no matter what his band does. He's happy to groove, he'll weather the fashions but he won't change his style, and that makes for an enjoyable listen. [Ace's 2014 reissue is augmented by two tracks originally released on the live 1970 LP Super Black Blues, Vol. 2.]

01. Everyday I Have The Blues (04:22)
02. Vietnam (05:05)
03. Shake It Baby (03:07)
04. Cold, Cold Feeling (03:16)
05. T-Bone Blues Special (08:51)
06. For B.B. King (03:49)
07. Sail On (03:23)
08. Stormy Monday (Live) (04:37)
09. Sail On (Live) (02:24)

Credits:

Max Bennett Bass
Artie Butler Organ, Piano
Peter Chatman Composer
Robert Flynn Design
Irv Glaser Cover Photo
John Lee Hooker Composer
Paul Humphrey Drums
Jack Hunt Engineer
Jim Marshall Photography
Carman Moore Original Liner Notes
Jessie Mae Robinson Composer
Dean Rudland Liner Notes
Tom Scott Sax (Tenor)
Louie Shelton Composer, Guitar
Bob Thiele Composer
Gene Thompson Remix Engineer
Aaron Walker Composer
T-Bone Walker Guitar, Primary Artist, Vocals

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
126.26 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
T-Bone Walker - 1969 - Every Day I Have The Blues (2014 Reissue) [mp3@320]