T. L. Gould - How Can You Mend This Purple Heart [Kindle azw3]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2015 by MisterGagain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

T. L. Gould - How Can You Mend This Purple Heart [Kindle azw3] (Size: 607.31 KB)
 Cover.jpg83.75 KB
 How Can You Mend This Purple He - T. L. Gould.azw3521.28 KB
 metadata.opf2.29 KB

Description

T. L. Gould - How Can You Mend This Purple Heart

It would be difficult to say any more than what the great reviews have already said. However, While flying a Marine Corps F4 Phantom I was shot down in Laos in 1969 and received multiple injuries after a high speed ejection. After a horrendous 3 hour ordeal the rescue forces were successful in plucking me from the jaws of death. After a short stay in DaNang I was medevaced to the Guam hospital where I spent three of the most horrible weeks of my life. I saw enough carnage during my stay there to last many lifetimes. Something happened there that has made me ashamed and guilt ridden for the past forty plus years. For some unknown reason, I joined in the heckling of a Marine that had lost both legs and regretted that action immediately. And there I was with only a broken arm and leg and expecting full recovery. Reading this book has given me closure on that horrible day and I understand now the how and why of my actions, though not to say it was right. Thank you Gould for writing this book and helping one more "Wounded Warrior" mend his Purple Heart. You are to be applauded for this fine work.

Publisher: Ideas into Books WESTVIEW (March 9, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937763242
ISBN-13: 978-1937763244

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
607.31 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
T. L. Gould - How Can You Mend This Purple Heart [Kindle azw3]