Take It to Your Seat Math Centers, Grades 1-3 by Evan Moor {Bindaredundat}.pdf

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on August 22, 2015 by BinanGotitin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Take It to Your Seat Math Centers, Grades 1-3 by Evan Moor {Bindaredundat}.pdf (Size: 8.98 MB)
 Take It to Your Seat Math Centers, Grades 1-3 by Evan Moor {Bindaredundat}.pdf8.98 MB

Description

Take It to Your Seat Math Centers, Grades 1-3 – March, 2002
by Evan Moor (Editor)
{Bindaredundat}

wrong image

Product Details

Age Range: 3 and up
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Evan-Moor Corp (March 2002)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1557998531
ISBN-13: 978-1557998538

Learning centers are a motivating way for students to practice important skills. The activities in Take It to Your Seat Math Centers reinforce math skills with full-color centers that contain directions, task cards, and record forms. Grades 1-3

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Love it!
By C. Chisholm on August 1, 2008
I totally LOVE this product. They are time consuming to make up BUT well worth it.Once the centers are made up, they are easy to maintain. I would highly suggest laminating the pieces. I did and they have held up very well. My students loved doing them. I would recommend for any teachers. Many times I used these as a reward for getting work done in class early. Students were able to pick what they wanted to do after completing their assignments.

Perfect Centers!!
By breenasma on July 1, 2013
Don't get me wrong; these center books are a great deal of work to put together but they are bright, cheerful and very educational. The students love them and they learn so much.

Great independent work for students
By Brady John Clark on April 26, 2009
I put these stations together and my kids love having the variety. I have many different levels in my classroom and have been able to use these for all my kiddos.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.98 MB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Take It to Your Seat Math Centers, Grades 1-3 by Evan Moor {Bindaredundat}.pdf