Take Me With You -Count On Me #3 - (Melyssa Winchester) epub [mbyja]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on November 22, 2014 by mbyjain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Take Me With You -Count On Me #3 - (Melyssa Winchester) epub [mbyja] (Size: 297.98 KB)
 Take Me With You -Count On Me 03 - (Melyssa Winchester).epub297.98 KB

Description

Take Me With You (Count On Me #3)
by Melyssa Winchester

**This is the third book in the Count On Me series but can be read as a standalone as it pertains to separate characters**

Numbers. They’re significant. In my life each one meaning more than the one before it.

Seven years. Two thousand, five hundred and fifty five days.

That’s how long it’s been since I learned I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Five years. One thousand, seven hundred and twenty days.

How long I've been in therapy because of it.

One random meeting.

All it took for my world to be turned upside down and for me to learn that even in the worst human being, there’s a story to tell and sometimes, the cover to that story can be misleading.

I’m Eric Carmen. She’s Amelia Evans and this is our story.

Genre: Fiction, Young Adult, Romance.

About the Author:
Mother, Sister, Daughter, Best Friend, Avid Book Reader, Author, Overall Crazy Person.

I'm Melyssa and I was born and raised in what is now known as the mega city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I'm the country girl stuck in the city girls body and anytime I can get away from the big city lights and settle somewhere far more slower is always such a treat.

I'm a mother to probably the four most amazing kids on the planet. (Yes that's a typical mom answer isn't it?) They have brought so much joy to my life and without them I'm not entirely sure where or what I'd be doing. They've taught me so much that I only hope I can do the same for them as they grow.

When I'm not with them I'm doing one of two things. Either curled up with my e-reader and as many books as I can handle or watching marathons of Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy or Veronica Mars.

Lastly, I'm always on the lookout for my next book boyfriend, even if I have to create him in my own stories. can't go wrong with a good book boyfriend. :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
297.98 KB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Take Me With You -Count On Me #3 - (Melyssa Winchester) epub [mbyja]