Taking Charge By Bridgitte Lesley EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Taking Charge By Bridgitte Lesley EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.02 MB)
 Taking Charge - Bridgitte Lesley.azw3356.43 KB
 Taking Charge - Bridgitte Lesley.mobi311.37 KB
 Taking Charge - Bridgitte Lesley.epub253.38 KB
 Cover.jpg117.67 KB
 metadata.opf2.28 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.cr.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance, Contempory
ASIN: B00H6PG18W

About:

Joy moved in to town to take up her position at the school as the Principal. She was sure she was going to have a lot of uphill from the townsfolk. There were many changes that would have to be made at the school. Would she be able to win the parents and pupils over? As far as her looks, Joy knew she was totally different to what everyone expected. She was young and full of life, outgoing, an extrovert, and a go getter. Would the parents accept her as the new Principal? The first day that Joy was in town she met Jordan. She hadn’t planned on falling in love but it happened so fast. The way Jordan sang to her and looked at her sent Joy’s pulse racing. Jordan was drawn to Joy. There was something about her that grabbed his attention. Everything was about to change for both Jordan and Joy. Her presence made a huge impact on the townsfolk. It was the little things that she did that made a huge difference. Not only did the pupils benefit but so did every single person in town.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0