Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213

seeders: 67
leechers: 137
Added on February 2, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213 (Size: 5.1 GB)
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part1.rar1000 MB
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part2.rar1000 MB
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part3.rar1000 MB
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part4.rar1000 MB
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part5.rar1000 MB
 Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213.part6.rar217.29 MB
 NETSHOW.exe1.01 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Download and extract- Wait for crackTitle: Tales of SymphoniaGenre: RPGDeveloper: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment	Release Date: Feb 1, 2016About This Game:THE EPIC BATTLE FOR SURVIVALIn a dying world, legend has it that a Chosen One will one day rise from amongst the people and the land will be reborn. The line between good and evil blurs in this epic adventure where the fate of two interlocked worlds hangs in the balance. AN EPIC ADVENTURE – Over 80 hours of gameplay in this epic, emotionally charged storyline.REAL-TIME 3D BATTLE SYSTEM – Experience the fierce, action-packed battle system. Combine hundreds of special attacks and magic spells.A CLASSIC ART STYLE LIVES ON – Become absorbed in endearing cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke FujishimaFIRST TIME ON STEAM – Based on the PlayStation®3 port of the original GameCube game, this RPG classic is finally available for PC.System Requirements:MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista 32/64 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+, 2.6GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 4830 DirectX: Version 9.0 Storage: 7 GB available space Additional Notes: Gamepad supportRECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 (x64) Processor: Intel Core i3-530, 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7850 Storage: 7 GB available space Additional Notes: Gamepad support

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.1 GB
seeders:67
leechers:137
Tales.of.Symphonia-ALI213

Trailer

All Comments

THINGS TO CONSIDER REGARDING THIS PORT

1. The games resolution is locked internal at 720p, no matter what resolution you choose.

2. The different languages are broken, since they used a wrong font and some words dont even show up. Some things haven't even been translated into other languages.

3. The game is locked at 30fps, but some people can run it at 40 fps.

4. It has new typos.

5. The UI still uses PS3 button prompts AS WELL AS Xbox prompts. AT THE SAME TIME. So you'll be seeing two different "X" buttons at the same time etc..

6. Random crashes for some people.

7. Only 6 save slots.

8. Opening the config and save menu can take 30 seconds to load.

9. It uses a DRM that's called VMProtect, that creates a new *.exe every time the game starts.

10. And something to chuckle about. Apparently the one who is in charge of the discussion forums for this port was called "Lazy Mofo" on Steam. After being called out, he changed his Steam name.
I assume it doesn't include down of the new world right ?
Looks like the port is locked at 720p/30fps.
I don't remember what system I played this on before, probably wii, but I remember that it was a great game! Thanks
Either Gamecube or PS3...
Jesus C. I had this and played the shit out of it on GC ... has it been that long ?
Looking forward to this release. Always the first to upload. Thanks again mercs =)
there is no crack it seems
In due time we hope. Thanks for the update.