Tales of Zestiria Update 1 (v1.2) Incl DLC and Crack-3DM [CPUL]

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on October 24, 2015 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Tales of Zestiria Update 1 (v1.2) Incl DLC and Crack-3DM [CPUL] (Size: 2.93 GB)
 2015年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url260 bytes
 3DMGAME-Tales.of.Zestiria.Update.1(v1.2).Incl.DLC.and.Crack-3DM.part1.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Tales.of.Zestiria.Update.1(v1.2).Incl.DLC.and.Crack-3DM.part2.rar1000 MB
 3DMGAME-Tales.of.Zestiria.Update.1(v1.2).Incl.DLC.and.Crack-3DM.part3.rar998.04 MB
 ChangeLog.txt1.19 KB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt1.85 KB

Description

Tales of Zestiria v1.2 patch notes:

Thank you for supporting Tales of Zestiria on PC. We have been working hard on fixing the issues that have been reported by players since the launch of the title.
Here is the list of the fixes of the Patch 1.2:
o Initial Vsync turned on by default / 60Hz
o Fixed issue that required a game reboot to save the key biding
o Fixed control issue in the Fashion menu to move the character with keyboard
o Fixed mouse malfunctioning issue in the Artes menu when the Control Mode is set to ‘Manual/Semi Auto’
o Fixed issue when Xbox 360 controller icons were not updated after rebind
o Fixed issue with Steam Controller not working when launching the game from Big Picture
o Fixed issues with saves when the Cloud Save is set to ‘Off’
o Fixed camera movements with the mouse moving rapidly along the camera's X axis
o Fixed issue to select equipment with the LMB in the Lord of Land Menu
o Fixed issue to switch item type with the LMB in the Item Menu

We are still working on further issues that are more time consuming to fix. We will update you shortly, please stay tuned.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.93 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Tales of Zestiria Update 1 (v1.2) Incl DLC and Crack-3DM [CPUL]

Trailer

All Comments

The first Version work perfectly ! update usless
what DLC included on this pack? i already finished the game but i didnt found any bugs for me lol just need new DLC :D
or OP if ever can you upload only the new update pls? :)
Thanks for the download. Actualy, I just kept using ALI213 crack, a bit mediocre but still works with this new update and much cleaner than this Light Steam thing 3DM is packing here.

PS.: The update detects the Jap OP using file hash and will skip it. If you were using it, this is why it no longer plays. Fortunately enough, this method is just enough for BAMCO to comply with the stupid MAFIAA trolls but still let us an easy way back in.

Credits to the guys there: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boar...7-tales-of-zestiria/72698614

Method:

Easiest way reported is to repeat the 4 bytes at the end of the .bk2 file so that the file's end looks like "FF FF FF 01 FF FF FF 01".
Cool torrent. It has all DLC except for the adventure pack, which gives you Double EXP, Double Gald, etc.
Someone knows how this Crack work? I need open Steam like ALI123 crack?

Btw, I see the update is a little big, 3gb and we have to reemplace "TLFILE.TLDAT" (Tales of ZestiriaPK0WIN) if I'm not wrong.

I reco make a backup of this file 'cuz if is wrong patched or something like that the game can crash XD It happen to me.
Juste keep using ALI213 crack after having replace the maine exe. Easier and I just don't like that "light Steam" bloat or whatever it is.
Fast Upload, Thanks.