Talk Is Jericho Ep 65 - WWE's Bray Wyatt & American Idol's James Durbin (Lil Jimmy)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on August 15, 2014 by Lil_Jimmy1999in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Talk Is Jericho Ep 65 - WWE's Bray Wyatt & American Idol's James Durbin (Lil Jimmy) (Size: 35.14 MB)
 Talk Is Jericho Ep 65 - WWE's Bray Wyatt & American Idol's James Durbin.mp335.14 MB

Description

I Do Requests So If You Want Any Albums/Singles Just Message Me And I Will Upload Them For You

Podcast
Talk Is Jericho Ep 65 - WWE's Bray Wyatt & American Idol's James Durbin (Lil Jimmy)

Release Date: 15/08/2014
Guest/s: WWE's Bray Wyatt & James Durbin
Bitrate: 64Kbs (Good Quality & Highly Compressed)
Host: Chris Jericho
Length:01:16:41

Description:
James Durbin finished 4th on Season 10 of "American Idol." That was the same year Y2J competed on "Dancing With The Stars" at the sound stage next door. They had many LA adventures together while competing... and you'll hear some of the crazier stories! Plus, get a very real look at the behind-the-scenes workings of Idol, the audition process, & what James believes led to his demise! James is also a HUGE pro wrestling fan & had a quite a moment with Hulk Hogan. It's wrestling, singing, DIO, and the trappings of instant fame.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.14 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0