Tam Quoc (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) Series 5 of 70

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 23, 2010 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Tam Quoc (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) Series 5 of 70 (Size: 417.17 MB)
 TQDN05.avi417.17 MB

Description

I've made some modifications so that the sound and vid are in sync now. I know this wasn't the case with episode 2.

My apologies for the previous uploads. They were too big, so it was hard for anyone to get anything. I've divided the whole movie up to all 70 episodes. I will upload them accordingly. Only about 260mb each, so it's manageable. Quality isn't great, but it's good enough for enjoyment. Come on! Those of us who are old enough to remember the old days back in Vietnam when not only everything was in white and black but also fuzzy as hell. Compared to those movies in the old days, this should be like a gift from heaven.

And please seed.

Tam Quoc (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) Series 1 of 70

avi file

Everything is in Vietnamese. There's no subtitle for any other language.

The ancients had a saying, "the politics of the empire: long separation will unite, long unity will separate."

The Spring and Autumn Period saw the rise of powerful warlords. The Warring States Period witnessed the formation of seven massive kingdoms and constant warfare that lasted more than five hundred years. Finally, all the kingdoms were unified by the Qin Dynasty. After the Qin was destroyed, the Chu-Han Contention began. In the end, the Han came out victorious and unified all of China.

By 88 AD, eunuchs within the court began to directly influence the royal court. In several decades, political wars saw the rise and fall of many emperors, most of whom were child emperors. The turmoil within the court led to wide spread corruptions in many provinces. People everywhere faced extreme poverty and starvation. This led directly to the biggest rebellion during the Han Dynasty, the Yellow Turban Rebellion. After the rebellion was crushed, military commanders refused to disband their local militias and instead used them to increased their power. This was the beginning of the end of the Han Dynasty...

Episode 5

Prime Minister Dong Trac has moved the capitol to Truong An. Unwilling to pursue, his enemies decided not to follow. Internal disputes begin to separate the alliance of Cao Cao.

Mean while, officials within the imperial court begin to plot against Dong Trac from within...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
417.17 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Tam Quoc (Romance of the Three Kingdoms) Series 5 of 70