TapaTalk Pro v5.1.0 [Ad-Free] [AndroidKing] [TeamOS]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 10, 2015 by AndroidKingin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

TapaTalk Pro v5.1.0 [Ad-Free] [AndroidKing] [TeamOS] (Size: 18.67 MB)
 Tapatalk510adfree [TEAMOS] [ANDROIDKING].apk18.55 MB
 TeamOS Info.jpg115.42 KB
 TEAMOS BANNER.jpg12.75 KB
 TeamOS On Facebook.txt64 bytes
 Our Website.txt45 bytes

Description

TapaTalk Pro

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and then give your feedback

Discover fantastic web neighborhoods or stay connected with your favourites community on-the-go with this prize-winning mobile app.
Tapatalk makes browsing and discovering online conversation forums on your mobile phone much easier than ever! This new full-featured edition of Tapatalk consists of complete HD phone and tablet display support and endless watermarked photo sharing.
Stay linked to your favorite forums on-the-go with this acclaimed mobile app. Tapatalk offers you access to over 50,000 web communities in a structured mobile user interface. Quick and easily accessible features make reading, posting, sharing photos, and remaining present with personal messages, a snap! Tapatalk aggregates material from a huge network of communities that cover a wide variety of interests, from vehicle lovers to parenting, gardening to treking – You will certainly discover an online forum that matches your interests full of fellow lovers that share your passions.
WHAT ‘S NEW-:
Introducing version 5
System font style/ Roboto font style is now back!
Ability to alter font size in discussion view
Capability to “Follow” any online forum users – their activity will appear in your feed
Improve Push Notifications support
New settings – group notices per membership or per online forum
PM and Convo UI rewrite
Better cache management

Hack Description:
AD-FREE

**Instructions**
Install the apk
Open the app and Enjoy!!

Like Our Official Page For Awesome New Releases-: Please Click Here-:

Checked on my NOTE 3!!

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
TapaTalk Pro v5.1.0 [Ad-Free] [AndroidKing] [TeamOS]