TAUT: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #1) By J.A. Huss EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 29, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

TAUT: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #1) By J.A. Huss EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.24 MB)
 Taut - J.A. Huss.azw3470.68 KB
 Taut - J.A. Huss.mobi447.24 KB
 Taut - J.A. Huss.epub316.66 KB
 Cover.jpg35.55 KB
 metadata.opf2.79 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

TAUT: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #1) By J.A. Huss EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ASIN: B00HXZME1I

About:

Ford Aston is known for many things. Being an emotionless, messed up bastard, a freakishly smart social outcast, and a cold, domineering master who keeps "pets" instead of girlfriends.

And after Rook broke his heart, he plans to keep it that way.

Ashleigh is known for nothing, and that's exactly what she's got going for her. She's broke, stranded in the mountains with a three month old baby, and Ford Aston is screwing with her head.

Big. Time.

And she plans to mess with his right back.

It's a coy game at first, filled with flirting, and innuendo--but Ford soon realizes something is not quite right with Ashleigh. In fact, something is seriously, seriously wrong and the closer they get to their final destination, the closer Ford gets to the truth.

One night of devastation, self-loathing, and emptiness turns into the best thing that ever happened to Ford Aston. But one day of in-your-face reality threatens Ashleigh's whole existence.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.24 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0