Taylor Dayne - I'll Always Love You.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 13, 2013 by zeke23in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Taylor Dayne - I'll Always Love You.avi (Size: 41.25 MB)
 Taylor Dayne - I'll always love you.avi41.25 MB

Description

Leslie Wunderman (born March 7, 1962), better known by her stage name Taylor Dayne, is an American pop singer-songwriter[1][2] and actress. In late 1987, she scored her first major hit when her debut single "Tell It to My Heart" reached #7 on the Hot 100. She then went on to have a string of hits in the late 1980s and early 1990s, including the #1 Billboard hit "Love Will Lead You Back". Overall, she has had eighteen individual hit songs reach the top ten in Billboard magazine. These include most recently, the 2011 American and international hit "Floor on Fire" and the 2008 song "Beautiful", which reached the top spot in Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play Chart.[3][4] She has also topped the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart three times.[citation needed]

Taylor Dayne began singing professionally after graduating from high school in Baldwin, Nassau County, New York, singing in little-known rock bands such as Felony and Next.[disambiguation needed] She began singing solo after finishing college and released two dance singles under the name Les Lee called "I'm The One You Want" (1985) and "Tell Me Can You Love Me" (1986).[citation needed]

Signed to Arista Records, her first song to crack the top ten was the dance-pop hit "Tell It to My Heart" in late 1987. The song was an instant smash worldwide, peaking in the top five of most major markets worldwide, and achieving a peak of number one in many countries, including West Germany. The hit songs that followed included "Prove Your Love," "I'll Always Love You," "Don't Rush Me," "With Every Beat of My Heart," "Love Will Lead You Back," "I'll Be Your Shelter," "Heart of Stone," "Send Me a Lover" and "Naked Without You."

Tell It to My Heart (1988)·
Can't Fight Fate (1989)
Soul Dancing (1993)
Naked Without You (1998)·
Satisfied (2008)

Birth name Leslie Wunderman
Born March 7, 1962 (age 51)
Baldwin, New York, U.S.
Genres Pop, dance-pop, soft rock, soul, R&B
Occupations Singer-songwriter, actress
Instruments Vocals
Years active 1985–present