teach me -townshend ashleigh

seeders: 8
leechers: 2
Added on August 22, 2013 by 420weedmanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

teach me -townshend ashleigh (Size: 791.4 KB)
 Teach Me - Townshend, Ashleigh.mobi424.85 KB
 Teach Me - Townshend, Ashleigh.epub366.55 KB

Description

Meet SAVANNAH LAWLOR. High school teacher by day, stripper by night. She's accepted that she can make more money in one night than she does during the rest of the week at school. Especially in the private room. However, she still has standards - and she doesn't get too close to the customers.

Until one night. When LUCAS GUERRERO books her for the whole evening. Cocky, a little violent, and a whole lot of sexy, Lucas has the bad boy image down. He comes to Savannah high and hungry for her.

She can't deny she wants him and she's willing to break all the rules. But there's one problem - she already knows Lucas. Because he was her student for four years. Now that's he graduated, is it still wrong to be so attracted to him?

Savannah and Lucas start a hot relationship but it's volatile. And his links to an underground fighting ring and a frightening drug dealer in town threaten to make things a little too hot to handle. Can Savannah get him back on track? Does she still have anything to teach him?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
791.4 KB
seeders:8
leechers:2
teach me -townshend ashleigh

All Comments

thanks!
Thanks!