Teach Us to Sit Still: A Skeptic's Search for Health and Healing (2012) by Tim Parks [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 19
leechers: 3
Added on January 28, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Teach Us to Sit Still: A Skeptic's Search for Health and Healing (2012) by Tim Parks [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 5.82 MB)
 Teach Us to Sit Still_ A Sceptic's Search for Health and Healing By Tim Parks.epub5.82 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

Teach Us to Sit Still: A Skeptic's Search for Health and Healing

Author: Tim Parks
Paperback: 336 pages
Publisher: Rodale Books; Reprint edition (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1609614488
ISBN-13: 978-1609614485
Format: ePub

Summary:

Teach Us to Sit Still by Tim Parks

Bedevilled by a crippling condition which nobody could explain or relieve, he confronts hard truths about the relationship between the mind and the body, the hectic modern world and his life as a writer. Teach Us To Sit Still is the visceral, thought-provoking and improbably entertaining story of Tim Parks' quest to overcome ill health.

"Riveting . . . Parks' discoveries will fascinate not only writers but all citizens of an information age steeped in and propelled by language."
―The New Yorker

"[Tim Parks'> prose is mordantly funny, self-conscious but never self-pitying, worldly but introspective, attuned to the needs of a soul that he considers thoroughly material and mortal. The result is an absorbing, at times inspiring, narrative of spiritual growth."
―Publishers Weekly, starred review
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.82 MB
seeders:19
leechers:3
Teach Us to Sit Still: A Skeptic's Search for Health and Healing (2012) by Tim Parks [Dr.Soc].epub