Teacher's Pet - Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 30, 2015 by FIREnBLOODin Books
Torrent verified.

Teacher's Pet - Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent.epub (Size: 647.3 KB)
 TEA-SCJS.epub647.3 KB

Description

I’ve wanted Maddie since the moment she transferred into my class two months ago. She’s gorgeous, legal, and seems innocent, but she’s also a tease. Those tight little shirts and short skirts she wore gives me enough visual ammunition, and I was not ashamed to admit that I’ve thought about her more than once when I was alone.
As much as I should feel shame for wanting one of my students, there’s something about her that made me go primal and feral, made all common sense leave me. She was all I wanted, and it’s enough to make me risk everything for a taste.
Now, she wanted private tutoring, and no way in hell could I pass that up. School might be out soon, and I knew I should wait, but I was too hard up to say no, or to stay away from her.

Warning: This story will feature an over the top and completely obsessed alpha hero. It will also be slightly unbelievable (but only in the best kind of way), and is focused on the hero taking what he wants from the heroine. It mainly focuses on the dirty, raunchy, and oh so tasty aspects of a story. If you’re up for a short filthy read, enjoy!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
647.3 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Teacher's Pet - Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent.epub