Tears On My Pillow 3 by Elle Welch.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 29, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tears On My Pillow 3 by Elle Welch.epub (Size: 479.79 KB)
 Tears On My Pillow 3 by Elle Welch.epub479.79 KB

Description

Qia has been through a lot in the past few months, to say the least. She has recovered most of her memory, except for what may be the most heart-wrenching secret of all. Will she remember that devastating event on her own accord, or will Jakari or Qisha decide to own up to what they did?

After sleeping with Chandler and discovering that she loves him too much to go back to being just a best friend, Qia decides she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Can Qia and Chan make it work or will their adult responsibilities quench their high school love?

For Jakari it was all fun and games until his heart ended up on the line. He not only has his own infidelity hanging over his head, but he now has to deal with the fact that his brother and his wife have slept together and can’t seem to get enough of each other. Will Jakari come clean about Anjela and the baby or will he continue to play Russian Roulette?

In the end will it be #TeamJakari, #TeamChandler, or will Qia decide to be on a team all by herself? Come along as the Robersons take you on the rollercoaster ride of your life in this sexy, drama filled finale.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
479.79 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Tears On My Pillow 3 by Elle Welch.epub